New Coats/Jackets?

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Just wondered what other Kickbackers had lined up for jackets for going out over christmas.

I've been looking around the net a fair bit and I'm really feeling this bad boy.

tumblr_kt6ftd11JM1qz9bwro1_500.jpg

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not much on offer this year, everyones either got a barbour or they Superdry yins with the big necks.

Was going to get this, nowt special though!

http://www.allsaints.com/product/?searchtext=&area=&category_id=&sub_category_id=&sale=0&preorder=0&vintage=0&new=0&Size=&price_id=0&prod_desc_id=5051214324845

I have a nice warm leather jacket for work but quite fancy investing in a wax barbour for walking the dog when I am home.

I need to get it to match my Hunter wellys and brown chinos.

http://www.onetruesaxon.com/

Some cracking stuff in the 'outerwear' section there.

Superdry, as mentioned earlier in the thread, is also a good shout.

One True Saxon ... CLASS.

I bought off ebay a pair of their Saxon shoes in Khaki, ?34 which included postage, kosha too, loads still left, dealer from Livingston. NOT ME BTW !!!!

this_is_my_story
One True Saxon ... CLASS.

I bought off ebay a pair of their Saxon shoes in Khaki, ?34 which included postage, kosha too, loads still left, dealer from Livingston. NOT ME BTW !!!!

Not too keen on their footwear to be honest, I'll stick with Adidas for that. :2thumbsup:

Some of their other stuff is pure class though, proper Casual style.

Not too keen on their footwear to be honest, I'll stick with Adidas for that. :2thumbsup:

Some of their other stuff is pure class though, proper Casual style.

The knitwear is good. Nice materials and a nice lack of obvious labels.

Also their socks.

this_is_my_story
The knitwear is good. Nice materials and a nice lack of obvious labels.

Also their socks.

Aye, proper good gear.

It's the thinking man's Stone Island. :smiley2:

Got myself a nice Penfield in Outfitters in Leeds at the Weekend. Keeps me warm, which is is good as I seem to really be feeling the cold these days!

Miller Jambo 60
Really nice :10900:

But the jackets a bit ugly.

Got more jackets than ever just now.

Got a big mean Parka for the really cold weather,was over 200 pounds.

Meant to be American soldier issue whatever, its that warm you cant wear it in the car.

Was in Tescos last week and spotted a leather jacket for 25pound , not real leather but smart.

Still got my denim jacket, dont think the wifes chucked it, not for winter though.

Doug.

No need for a new winter jacket. Got 3 Stone Islands and a Gant to keep me warm.

and probably will need them all when walking back from a night shift..... brrrr

i could provide my usual stylish insight into the 'what's hot - what's not' of winter jackets 2009/2010 but after the roasting i took over jeanswear from the kickback style police i don't think i should put myself to that trouble again.

apologies for not offering an opinion.

I'm allergic to Barbour jackets.

There's something about the wax that catches my lungs and makes me feel wheezy.

This is why I never go to rugby matches.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
I'm allergic to Barbour jackets.

There's something about the wax that catches my lungs and makes me feel wheezy.

This is why I never go to rugby matches.

Great for walking the dog BB and skirmishing along the London Rd with the CCS ............it's a fashion icon down Lochend way

and probably will need them all when walking back from a night shift..... brrrr

The 3-1 Gant has had it's fleece re inserted.

Nicee haha

Barbour seams to be losing it now, every second person has a Barbour jacket on these days!

i seen a smart one in cruise last week and was going back to buy it when i get paid next week but ive since seen that every man and his dog seems to wearing a barbour so i think i will give it a miss......lucky escape :10900:

Re Barbour, a bloke who writes a blog i read took the words out of my mouth and summed it up nicely...

Scruffy smart, Quintessentially British. I've been wearing Barbour for a long time, a lot longer than it's re-popularity in recent years. I had all the farmer jibes before it became cool again. But I'll be wearing it for many years to come when the masses have moved on to the next in trend thing.

Carl Weathers

I ended up getting a North Face jacket after mocking them on here last week. Looks fairly un-stylish but will do a job over the winter and at football. One of the tri-climate range.

I like the jacket Ken posted but it's defo not a winter coat! But for nights out it looks pretty smart.

The jacket on the main page of the OTS website looks good as well.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I ended up getting a North Face jacket after mocking them on here last week. Looks fairly un-stylish but will do a job over the winter and at football. One of the tri-climate range.

I like the jacket Ken posted but it's defo not a winter coat! But for nights out it looks pretty smart.

The jacket on the main page of the OTS website looks good as well.

I'm quite a hairy barsteward Carl so the cold isn't that big a deal to me. :stuart:

North Face jacket - a sure sign you are getting on a bit. :2thumbsup:

Carl Weathers
I'm quite a hairy barsteward Carl so the cold isn't that big a deal to me. :stuart:

North Face jacket - a sure sign you are getting on a bit. :2thumbsup:

Sad - but true.

It's the warmest jacket I've ever owned though!

I have other jackets for going out tbf.

img_0232.JPG

The People's Chimp
BELSTAFF:2thumbsup:

I think I'm going to pick up a belstaff, been after one for a while.

I'm also needing to get a proper coat. I had an amazing wool trench but it got nicked, so I'm trying to replace it, but it needs to look very smart for work, but equally I'll wear it out on occasion. Not see anything yet, despite a pretty varied search.

Archived