Another Mum of the Year contender?

blondejamtart

22 with 4 kids and 3 different fathers. Christ on a bike. I hope she never gets to have custody of them again.

reading stories like that make me feel like i'm the strange one as i wouldn't do that, especially when it is coupled with the alarming regularity of stories like this

What annoys me about these kind of storys is that you get people that would love to have kids but cant have them and she cant even look after her kids properly.

Earse holes like her should never be aloud to have kids AGAIN!

Makes my blood boil when hearing about things like this!

Its a shame on the kids... Hope they never have to go back to the earse of a mother..

I P Knightley
What annoys me about these kind of storys is that you get people that would love to have kids but cant have them and she cant even look after her kids properly.

You're absolutely spot on. There are responsible adults who would give kids like these a caring and nurturing environment and it will break their hearts to read yet another story of an ungrateful, selfish cow like this.

Miller Jambo 60
You're absolutely spot on. There are responsible adults who would give kids like these a caring and nurturing environment and it will break their hearts to read yet another story of an ungrateful, selfish cow like this.

Get her pumped, no maybe not, 4 pumps too many.

Miller Jambo 60
Where were Pricess Diana's kids when she was out getting pumped by every Tom, Dick and Ahmed? Same thing really.

No need for that, just no need:43:

You should need a liscence to have kids.

If hopeful adpotive parents have to go througha rigourous programme of checks and training to be allowed to look after somebody else's kids, why should those alcoholic junky ****** be allowed to have kid after kid with lots of different fathers at the expense of the taxpayer?

I P Knightley
Where were Princess Diana's kids when she was out getting pumped by every Tom, Dick and Ahmed? Same thing really.

First of all, it wasn't every Tom, Dick & Ahmed. I told her, "No. Not until we're married."

Secondly, I'm sure the Royal Household made certain that a 4-year-old wasn't left to fend for smaller kids.

The Mighty Thor

Just saw this on a teaser for news at Ten during the ad-break for i'm a celebrity......then with no irony whatsoever it went straight to Jordan. Who of course is in no way fond of abandoning her kids for a party or self promotional opportunity.

Britain at it's best. Dontcha love it?

Where were Princess Diana's kids when she was out getting pumped by every Tom, Dick and Ahmed? Same thing really.
her kids were in a palace somwhere being fed and watered by servants in a nice warm bed.

Why she is not in gaol is beyond me. I presume the four children are still with her? If this is the case totally disgraceful.

John

Why she is not in gaol is beyond me. I presume the four children are still with her? If this is the case totally disgraceful.

John

If her name was McCann there wouldn't be this outrage...Kate and Gerry...Now there's Abondonment!!

Thankfully the 4 kids are with their Grand parents....She should be kicked in the Snatch until that gapping wound between her legs heals shut...Cow!! :hang:

If her name was McCann there wouldn't be this outrage...Kate and Gerry...Now there's Abondonment!!

Thankfully the 4 kids are with their Grand parents....She should be kicked in the Snatch until that gapping wound between her legs heals shut...Cow!! :hang:

I dont totally blame her. There are three fathers involved here or there should be. Us guys are no better than women at times. Not always the women's fault. If you dip your wick and the girl falls pregnant and a child is born then as I am concerned you as the father have responsibilities and not just financial ones.

John

Archived