Whats your favourite Family Guy scene or episode?

JamboPete

Lois drunk on the red carpet at the start of the movie.

" Peeter, Peeter....Get On! Get On!"

Also the three black women round the table.

"Mmmm-hhmmmm"

"Mmmm-mmmmm"

"MMMMMM-HMMMMM!"

The episode when Brian finds his son and is in the Clam, and Joe says:

"Peter, your dog is giving me Diabetes".

Also Joe:

"Who wears short shorts? I WEAR SHORT SHORTS!"

I could go on and on...

feedtheroman2

My favourite scene is the one where Chris refuses to go swimming because he thinks he is fat. When he is on the diving board, some dude goes up to Lois and says "I'm sorry, you can't park your van on the diving board" :L

Comedy. I can't remember which episode that is :o

What about when Peter made up hundreds of Tshirts in support of Lois when she was going for mayor?

Pretty sure he then read out what the Tshirts said as if it was no big deal,

Vote for Lois!

Unless you're queer.

No, wait, even if you're queer.

No Jews though.

Okay Jews.

when peter was black, and he spent all his hazard pay for his ancestor's slavery, when he should have gave it to the black community.

Cleveland asks him, "what have you ever give the community peter".

"A child's laughter", when he then proceeds to laugh horribly.

Also when peter kills stewie, "it's just been rovoked" Brian tells him that doesnt fit. He then goes "I ll have what she's having". lol

:2thumbsup:

Sexton Hardcastle

The Vasectomy and Aids songs are superb.

"...or anyone else you do it with. We promise not to tell, like that new hot chick at work. You know, the one who always has high beams under her ribbed-white cotton T-shirt, but then stares daggers at you for checking her out, and it's like, why do you wear that if you don't want attention? But you know you shouldn't think that way because of the sexual harassment meeting you all had to go to. Seriously, how lame was that? And you couldn't help but notice that the female lawyer running the seminar had a huge rack, like, ridiculously huge for someone who has to talk about that kind of stuff. Well, I guess that's the definition of the word... I-ron-y"

The Vasectomy and Aids songs are superb.

"...or anyone else you do it with. We promise not to tell, like that new hot chick at work. You know, the one who always has high beams under her ribbed-white cotton T-shirt, but then stares daggers at you for checking her out, and it's like, why do you wear that if you don't want attention? But you know you shouldn't think that way because of the sexual harassment meeting you all had to go to. Seriously, how lame was that? And you couldn't help but notice that the female lawyer running the seminar had a huge rack, like, ridiculously huge for someone who has to talk about that kind of stuff. Well, I guess that's the definition of the word... I-ron-y"

:laugh:

Also when peter kills stewie, "it's just been rovoked" Brian tells him that doesnt fit. He then goes "I ll have what she's having". lol

:2thumbsup:

That cracks me up, im not even sure why its so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr6nDfUwQW0

Watched a couple new episodes last night,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoLFetXspQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL09Jy7wG48

Jambof3tornado

The louis in prison one where the rest of the family are watching a deer in the messy living room and stewie walks in with his nappy full of crap.

Theres too much doody in it,and I cant fit anymore in!!!!

Quality.

Mort Goldman when he was peeved at the new Dig 'Em statue which was erected in memory of American soldiers who had died in the Gulf war.

"I don't like it. And I don't like the contraction 'apostrophe-EM' As far as I'm concerned, his name is 'Dig Them'.. Your not welcome 'Dig Them' "

Smack smack, sugar smack, gimme a smack and i'll smack ya back.

Archived