The Commonwealth Games

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

Given that Celtic will benefit from the games with the opening ceremony at Parkhead,and that Glasgow Council have a religous and social agenda ,should we pick up the tab for any shortfall

I P Knightley

There's a leading question if ever I saw one.

Who is "we"?

What shortfall might there be?

Who would pick up the shortfall if "we" didn't?

What is Glasgow Council's religious and social agenda?

I'd be surprised if I found a council that didn't have a social agenda. Why would a social agenda have a bearing on the funding of the C/W games?

Colonel Kurtz

We are the tax payers not living in one part of Glasgow

Shortfall is currently 81 million

Glasgow council is Tim run

Glasgow City Council is run by British Unionists who are members of the Labour Party. Surprisingly, most of them also claim to be Irish Unionists. They are confused people. Those that vote for them are just morons.

After my rejection in the 1986 Opening Ceremony trials, the Commonwealth Games can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

After my rejection in the 1986 Opening Ceremony trials, the Commonwealth Games can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Dont deprive this country your undoubted abilities because of past mistakes. Thats just selfish; your country needs you!!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Given that Celtic will benefit from the games with the opening ceremony at Parkhead,and that Glasgow Council have a religous and social agenda ,should we pick up the tab for any shortfall

:10900:

Who said Scotland was parochial?

Everybody loves Baz

Never really got over this, Have you Andy ?:10900:

Archived