Who had Hearts played immediately before Princess Diana died & what was the score?

Craigieboy

If my memory serves me correct, it happened on a weekend.

Can anyone remember who we had played & what the score was?

Cheers.

She was the people's princess, mate.

There will never be another like her.

She'd let you buy her a pint in a place like the Diggers & then 2 hours later she'd be hob nobbing it at the ambassadors reception.

She'd let you buy her a pint in a place like the Diggers & then 2 hours later she'd be hob nobbing it at the ambassadors reception.

Ferrero Rocher?

I P Knightley

Tell me where to send the invoice.

I'm losing a day's chargeable time for emotional distress brought about by you resurrecting the thoughts of the Princess of my heart.

(Not that an hour goes by without me thinking of Her, you understand, it's just that it's taken years of therapy to stop me from playing the Elton John tribute.)

Ferrero Rocher?

[ATTACH]3062[/ATTACH]

I'm losing a day's chargeable time for emotional distress brought about by you resurrecting the thoughts of the Princess of my heart.

(Not that an hour goes by without me thinking of Her, you understand, it's just that it's taken years of therapy to stop me from playing the Elton John tribute.)

Sorry mate. Some things just need to be out there.

SHE CARED!!!!!

article-0-000432A600000258-576_468x389.jpg

the saucy minx

diana_pose_2.jpg

20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law, so as to win those under the law. 21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law, so as to win those not having the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men

So true.

She didn't even like Scotland, can't believe how much grief there was surrounding her death. Yeah it was bad, she left two young children, but there are much worse situations that happen every day that people should care more about.

I P Knightley
So true.

22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. 23To the prurient menfolk with mundane lives I became a trampy spunkbucket. I have become all things to all men

So, so true.

She didn't even like Scotland, can't believe how much grief there was surrounding her death. Yeah it was bad, she left two young children, but there are much worse situations that happen every day that people should care more about.

[ATTACH]3063[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3064[/ATTACH]

I P Knightley

...and there are plenty of X-Factor threads on which you can discuss them.

Please leave us to grieve.

marshallschunkychicken

I was up to my eyebrows in a foam party at BCM in Magaluf at the time the people's princess breathed her last.

It was awesome.

Regal Kingston
She was the queen of people's hearts.

She was like a delicate flower.

(ahem - clear throat)

"Goodbye English rose .......

The nation mourned the passing of Jade Goody more than Princess Diana because she was the 'poeples' racist.

She truely lived her life like a candle in the wind.

She'd let you buy her a pint in a place like the Diggers & then 2 hours later You'd be nobbin her roond the back.

I sorted that for you!!

R.I.P the peoples Sp*** Bucket!! :2thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60
...and there are plenty of X-Factor threads on which you can discuss them.

Please leave us to grieve.

Yes it was a Sunday and i was shaving when it came over the radio.

Cant even remember the Hibs game, shock does that.

My jambo friend over the road was in tears.

Aye a sad day and a great loss to many.

That was beutiful Doug.

Oh how I laughed, if you were on fire none of that lot wouldn't even **** on you to put the fire out, it was a great weekend all round then the mass hysteria took over Britain, just shows how the majority still know their place and still tug the forelock to that bunch of parasites, a sad state of affairs for the late 20th century it would probably be even worse if something like that were to happen now.

Miller Jambo 60
Oh how I laughed, if you were on fire none of that lot wouldn't even **** on you to put the fire out, it was a great weekend all round then the mass hysteria took over Britain, just shows how the majority still know their place and still tug the forelock to that bunch of parasites, a sad state of affairs for the late 20th century it would probably be even worse if something like that were to happen now.

Which brings me to my next question.

What will we do when the queen dies.

One thing is for sure, no cancellation of a game at dkheid.:43:

Getting back to the OP.

How funny was it at the game that day?

Hibs fans suddenly realised that Jimmy Boco was completely gash.

Hearts fans singing 'Charnley for Scotland'.

...and Billy Broon having handbags with Jakie Macnamara Snr.

Which brings me to my next question.

What will we do when the queen dies.

One thing is for sure, no cancellation of a game at dkheid.:43:

Go for a celebratory pint if I can find any pubs open, hopefully she will be the last. Unfortunately she's probably got another 20 years in her, its amazing because she works so hard too!If its a race too see who dies first I hope Thatcher wins it though then the Pope and Queen die on the same day. Mind you at least Popes are sort of elected.

i got pulled over by the "pigs" in princess street during her funeral.I was drag racing a caterham from lights to lights on a yamaha vmax that belonged to a customer of ours.Thought that I was going to get banned cos the cops had seen me pull a 150 yard wheelie past the joker in the car.

Couldn't believe it when all the cop said was that I should show some respect and let me on my way.

Watch out when your having your Yamaha serviced.

i got pulled over by the "pigs" in princess street during her funeral.I was drag racing a caterham from lights to lights on a yamaha vmax that belonged to a customer of ours.Thought that I was going to get banned cos the cops had seen me pull a 150 yard wheelie past the joker in the car.

Couldn't believe it when all the cop said was that I should show some respect and let me on my way.

Watch out when your having your Yamaha serviced.

WhooooooooooooooHoooooooooo....You're Ma Hero, Like, Man, Dude!! :qqb009:

I was at a wedding in Ireland and we were staggering off to bed when we heard. Can't say my sleep was in any way troubled.

The country's reaction was a total embarrassment and shows what a bunch of pussies Brits really are. Faux grieving is now the British national past-time.

I was at a wedding in Ireland and we were staggering off to bed when we heard. Can't say my sleep was in any way troubled.

The country's reaction was a total embarrassment and shows what a bunch of pussies Brits really are. Faux grieving is now the British national past-time.

Yep. I was all set to go to the pub to watch Liverpool v Newcastle on the Sunday. The game was cancelled. Pathetic. It annoys me to this day.

Still went to the pub, mind.

I P Knightley

She once shook my hand.

She radiated warmth, charm and love for humankind. With just a little 'come-and-get-me' foxiness.

I went immediately to the tattoo parlour.

princess_diana%20tatoo.jpg

I was on my way to put some flowers on my granny's grave when i heard that the Princess of Hearts had died, so i took the flowers and laid them at Tynie.

So let me get this straight, you are telling me that Princess Diana is DEAD?

Yep, it was in the Express this morning: DIANA - STILL DEAD was the headline, I think.

Me? I managed to sail through the whole faux-grieving fest relatively unscathed. Only shook with rage once, and that was when the news was announced. "This is BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4...". Hijack the airwaves, won't you?

I was woken up by the missus at half 7 just to tell me. I was really sad and angry that she would wake me up to tell me THAT! I didn't know her so I didn't care. I still don't! People die all the time and the grief was pathetic. The telly and radio was terrible too!

I was woken up by the missus at half 7 just to tell me. I was really sad and angry that she would wake me up to tell me THAT! I didn't know her so I didn't care. I still don't! People die all the time and the grief was pathetic. The telly and radio was terrible too!

Ditto, i cant belive that drivel like things still comes up in conversation.

Yes its sad that a mother died and left behind to young children, but this happens daily.

get over it!

Good to see that necrophilia is still popular.

Most folk would find it dead boring.

They'd also find screwing to be boring...

...but they may think incest's only relatively boring.

:whistling:

Snake Plissken
Good to see that necrophilia is still popular.

skeleton.jpg

She aint looking so good these days. :th_o:

Archived