James May's Toy Stories

swavkav

I have ben watching the Sunday night repeats & i have enjoyed the them so far, "IE" making s a life size spitefire plane, making a plastaceine(sp?) garden at the Chelsea flower show & todays show working with maccano.

Any one else watching it & enjoying it as much as I & my wife ?

ps, cant wait till next weeks its about scaletric,

I have ben watching the Sunday night repeats & i have enjoyed the them so far, "IE" making s a life size spitefire plane, making a plastaceine(sp?) garden at the Chelsea flower show & todays show working with maccano.

Like you, I've been watching and enjoying this series.

Sat down tonight only to discover that I've already watched this episode. It must have been on earlier in the week. I guess I must be paying more attention to the TV than the day.

Jam Tarts 1874

The series has been great so far.

This might be wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be great if there were at least some kids getting toys at Christmas this year that stretched their imaginations?

This what my life will come to? Spending sunday nights, looking forward to other sunday nights? :43:

Archived