Who is out of X factor tonight

H2

Daydream Believer

I'd like to see Jamie go. Danyl's "I'm a nice guy really" act might get some votes.

I'll go for Jamie and Jedward bottom two with the judges bottling it and sending the twins home.

Do we really need more than 1 X Factor thread?

The show's pish enough.

:hang:

Oh yes, and we need you to keep reading and posting just to show how much you like it.

Apperently John and Edwards version of Under Pressure Ice Ice baby is definitely not a queen song.

"On the liner notes of the album, the composer credit is given to Vanilla Ice, Earthquake, and Mr. Smooth. They also thank MC Hammer, Ice T, Public Enemy, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Cash Money, EPMD, and 2 Live Crew, but there is not mention of Queen or David Bowie."

"This samples the 1980 song "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie, but Vanilla Ice never got permission to use it. No lawsuit was filed, but it is likely that Vanilla Ice agreed to pay Queen and Bowie a settlement. According to industry insider Hans Ebert, Brian May of Queen first heard this song in a disco in Germany. He asked the DJ what it was, and learned that it was #1 in the US."

Source: Source

What happened with the guy in the crowd when John and Edward were performing?

Seen people mentioned it but no idea what happened.

Calvin Harris came on stage with a pineapple on his head seemingly :th_o:

Apparantly it was that bellend from Dumfries, Calvin Harris

I heard a good rumour yesterday - Lloyd's parents want him off the show as he's apparently 'entered into a relationship' with Danyl.

Archived