Liverpool

vlad on the tyne

vlad on the tyne

Heading down to Liverpool at the start of Feb next year for a few days, any hotels that are recommended and ones to avoid?

chester copperpot
Heading down to Liverpool at the start of Feb next year for a few days, any hotels that are recommended and ones to avoid?

Depend what you're looking for. The one's down by the docks are pretty cheap and cheerful, and not too far away from the city centre. I've stayed in a couple and they've been ok, but I'd avoid it if its a nice hotel you're after.

vlad on the tyne
Depend what you're looking for. The one's down by the docks are pretty cheap and cheerful, and not too far away from the city centre. I've stayed in a couple and they've been ok, but I'd avoid it if its a nice hotel you're after.

Probably somewhere in between cheap n cheerful and pricey, CC. Holiday Inn it is then!!

eddie fenwick

theres a holiday inn at the albert dock(cheap but you know what your getting)5 mins from everything and next to the beatles museum,liverpools my 2nd fave city in britain

theres a holiday inn at the albert dock(cheap but you know what your getting)5 mins from everything and next to the beatles museum,liverpools my 2nd fave city in britain

Agreed, stayed in there god knows how many times, really close to the city centre and the selection of boozers etc at the Albert Dock isn't too shabby either!

Archived