WHO THE FECK ARE ARCTIC MONKEYS?

jambogaz1968

How bad have they got... absolut crap last nite on jonny woss.

thr first album was superb and thr gig at the corn exchange, but now....

whats went wrong ?

Always been pish imo so nothing has went wrong.I bet you look good on the dancefloor? Right then.

take it your into Blur ?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Moved to America and started believing their own hype, I think. Bunch of art student ***** now. New album is boring as hell.

I like Blur as well, Arctic Monkeys couldn't tune their guitars. :2thumbsup:

The song "i bet you look good on the dancefloor" i will always remember (for reasons other than the song itself) but other than that song have always found them a bit pesh. I think it's there new song, worst video ever.

Victor Mancini

personally i'm loving the new arctic monkeys album, i enjoyed there previous albums but never thought of them as the greatest(though IMO 505 & do me a favour from the 2nd album are 2 of the best songs of the decade),

lyrics are "far out" on the new one but it sure beats references to mobile phones,bouncers and fruit machines,

admittedly it took a few listens but i'm loving it just now, as a drummer i cant help but admire matt helders he's immense

I think they are great.

Loved the first album, absolutely fantastic. Second album was decent, not quite up to the same standard.

The third is right out of left field, but equally as good as the first IMO in different ways.

One of my favourite bands, first two albums were fantastic (IMO) and the third one although a bit different is also a quality album(again IMO)

Got to be a contender for the most boring live band ever.

Saw them headline the main stage at T in the Park one Friday night. Nearly fell asleep watching them and I'd hardly had any drink.

Do each of the band members place circles where they are meant to stand on stage, as they never moved from the same fecking spot throughout the gig?

What Josh Homme was doing lowering himself to being involved with that pish, I'll never know. The singer sounds like George Formby, and his voice really gets on your tits.

Miller Jambo 60

Saw them headline the main stage at T in the Park one Friday night. Nearly fell asleep watching them and I'd hardly had any drink.

Do each of the band members place circles where they are meant to stand on stage, as they never moved from the same fecking spot throughout the gig?

What Josh Homme was doing lowering himself to being involved with that pish, I'll never know. The singer sounds like George Formby, and his voice really gets on your tits.

No like them Frank.:smiley2:

Maybe because he knows a great band when he hears one :10900:

The 3rd album is humbug, total mince.

They've gone rapidly downhill IMO but that's what happens when your hair gets out of control and you start wearing flares :smiley2:

A lot of the recent stuff I've heard sound too much like the Last Shadow Puppets. His lyrics are still great but the tunes aren't as strong as they were.

Still a bloody great debut album though.

Archived