X- Factor tonight

H2

Queen songs.

Simon Cowell will play the psycho card and apologise for last week, trying to get votes for his beloved Danyl.

If the public do right nobody will vote for Danyl demonstrating disgust for last week. I predict Jedward and Danyl in the bottom two, and hope the judges bump Danyl. It's called revenge.

Daydream Believer
Queen songs.

Simon Cowell will play the psycho card and apologise for last week, trying to get votes for his beloved Danyl.

If the public do right nobody will vote for Danyl demonstrating disgust for last week. I predict Jedward and Danyl in the bottom two, and hope the judges bump Danyl. It's called revenge.

I was saying this last night. It would be superb if Danyl goes with the judges saying, well it's clearly not about singing any more.

I'd liek to hear the other judges say

Well, I don't think either of you can win the competition, and who would I rather see next week, I'd rather see Jedward, I'm sending home Danyl. LOL that would be sooooo funny.

Incidentally I don;t think Danyl is a good singer, I have difficulty making out the works that come out his mouth.

won't be able to watch this as I'm in India, however I'd appreciate it if someone could email me updates to idon'tgivea****@xfactor.com

cheers

Loverman

won't be able to watch this as I'm in India, however I'd appreciate it if someone could email me updates to idon'tgivea****@xfactor.com

cheers

Loverman

sent you a test e-mail for tonight but it came back as an unrecognisble e-maill adress, could u check you have got it right.

sent you a test e-mail for tonight but it came back as an unrecognisble e-maill adress, could u check you have got it right.

apologies, it's JKB's fault, can you replace the *'s with funk :smiley2:

fingers crossed it works this time.

apologies, it's JKB's fault, can you replace the *'s with funk :smiley2:

fingers crossed it works this time.

LOL, that seems to be it this time!

Sterling Archer
I love Stacey Soloman.

you'd need a gag and a hefty supply of sugar cubes for a night with her.

rudi must stay
Queen songs.

you live in an interesting fantasy world.. No way will Danyl be in the bottom two, he's popularity is growing. 'Jedward' will be though, along with Joe I think.

you live in an interesting fantasy world.. No way will Danyl be in the bottom two, he's popularity is growing. 'Jedward' will be though, along with Joe I think.

Nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy, but interesting fantasy, wow...:10900: things are really looking up.

Songs tonight are:

Stacey

Who Wants To Live Forever

Joe

Somebody To Love

Lloyd

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Jamie

Radio Gaga

Olly

Don't Stop Me Now

John and Edward

Under Pressure / Ice ice baby

Danyl

We Are The Champions

rudi must stay
Songs tonight are:

Stacey

Joe

Somebody To Love

Lloyd

Jamie

Radio Gaga

Olly

Don't Stop Me Now

John and Edward

Danyl

We Are The Champions

not sure anymore who'll be in the bottom two, they've all got tough songs to sing.

I P Knightley
Songs tonight are:

Stacey

Joe

Somebody To Love

Lloyd

Jamie

Radio Gaga

Olly

Don't Stop Me Now

John and Edward

Danyl

We Are The Champions

Source?

I'd guessed somebody to love for Olly.

We are the champions could spell the end for Danyl.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That Lloyd has to go out. He is seriously pish.

Reckon one of Simons will go though after the OUTRAGE last week. :stuart:

Source?

I'd guessed somebody to love for Olly.

We are the champions could spell the end for Danyl.

Danni just called me - it's correct guarantee.

That Lloyd has to go out. He is seriously pish.

Reckon one of Simons will go though after the OUTRAGE last week. :stuart:

I thought you were better than this, Barlow

If this show's doing anything for music, it's emphasising what an outstanding singer Freddie Mercury was.

Absolutely.

Can't believe Lloyd never knew who Queen were before this :21:

rudi must stay
Pity it wasn't awesome awesome singers TRYING to sing it.:2thumbsup:

they may not be awesome singers but thy're entertaining. They tried to do something different as well. I don't usually think they should be saved but I think they should be this week.

I think Jamie and Olly look like they might be the strugglers this week. The Irish got 2,000 free votes this week, well its open but we know how clever they are.

rudi must stay
i cant believe people watch this overrated karaoke crap

what else is there to watch? Strictly fall asleep? It's the best of a poor bunch at the moment

Did you enjoy it:10900:

I did, can't believe people that don't like and think it's overrated give it so much attention, and even read threads about it. Must be good:2thumbsup:

What does the H stand for?

From Wiki

The symbol, derived from the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus (Ιησούς), is transliterated IHS, IHC, JHS or JHC

To really appreciate Queen and their songs/music. Get your archie along to the Playhouse and have three hours of pure entertainmant watching WE WILL ROCK YOU. I was there for the opening night last Wednesday(4th) it was superb. Every bit as good as the London show(which I saw seven year ago).

John

To really appreciate Queen and their songs/music. Get your archie along to the Playhouse and have three hours of pure entertainmant watching WE WILL ROCK YOU. I was there for the opening night last Wednesday(4th) it was superb. Every bit as good as the London show(which I saw seven year ago).

John

WHAT !!!! Do you mean that Scotrail give you time away from work?, steady on there, you`ll be giving railway staff a bad name by taking advantage of the companys generosity. :10900:

WHAT !!!! Do you mean that Scotrail give you time away from work?, steady on there, you`ll be giving railway staff a bad name by taking advantage of the companys generosity. :10900:

Well what company are you working for now? :10900:

East coast steam is it not? :10900:

Well what company are you working for now? :10900:

East coast steam is it not? :10900:

Watch it, I now work for the government. I even started my shift as an NXEC employee then finished it as a government one on Friday.:10900: :10900: hopefully at least my pension will be safe, if not my job.

John

I got a free ticket and went along last Monday night. Didn't really have great expectations but it was actually really enjoyable.

That was the night Brian May and Roger Taylor made their surprise appearance and came on for the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' finale. The atmosphere had been good throughout the show but at this point the place went nuts, took it to a totally different level.

Archived