jonny woss

jambogaz1968

michael mcintyre is a dreadful comedian. mundane, banal, mediocre, bland, vapid, etc.

Don't agree with that at all, has been excellent the twice I've seen him in two vastly different venues, the SECC recently and a while ago at The Pleasance.

Who do you rate?

As far as stand-up goes,

bill hicks

steven wright

frankie boyle

dylan moran

al murray

richard pryor

Michael Mcintyre is totally one dimensial. Nothing but updated versions of "Whats up with the little bags of peanuts on planes? Can anybody open them?"

Jonathon Ross has had some great guests on the past couple of weeks and a fortnight from now is no exception. Thought tonight's show was excellent, David Haye was articulate and amusing, Gerard Butler was good value. Arctic Monkeys were dull as hell, but generally Wossy has been on top form recently.

2nafud

My views on a comedian offend you that much? Grow up.

Unless you happen to be macintyre, i never insulted you.

McIntyre is the result of the fear of the controversial that this country seems to be edging towards. Non offensive, safe comedy that won't have the Daily Mail readers running to the phonelines.

rudi must stay
McIntyre is the result of the fear of the controversial that this country seems to be edging towards. Non offensive, safe comedy that won't have the Daily Mail readers running to the phonelines.

he's funny. I hope those type of comedians will always be welcome in Britain, who cares if they're offensive or not.

Carl Weathers
McIntyre is the result of the fear of the controversial that this country seems to be edging towards. Non offensive, safe comedy

Like the amazing two Ronnies?

Like the amazing two Ronnies?

I've highlighted the word that McIntyre isn't. I'm all for nice comedy but for him to be the biggest comic in Britain amazes me.

Awful show.

McIantyre is dull and predictable.

The vacuous burd from girls aloud was as interesting as linoleum.

Arctic monkeys are dross.

and whoever that scottish actor is, was a total ravi.

as for ross....brown noseing celebrity rim licker.

apart from that i am glad i pay my licence fee.

Archived