Split or Steal

speaker

Chaka Demus & pliers
Anyone else seen this ? Got to be the best day time show ever..

Dont know how to post videos so heres the link..

The whole point seems to be to lie as best as you can and convince the other person you are going to split.

No point in actually splitting. If they agree to split then you could have had the whole lot. If they steal then you'd have got nowt.

Steal every time!!

I would have thrown that ball at her face then jumped over the table and beat her till she stopped saying sorry. Then I'd get it pumped.

Bitch.

I think I'd be a bit Bruce Banner on a show like this. I'd be the nice guy and I would definitely split. I'd be delighted to take home ?5K instead of ?10K when I'd went on with feck all.

However Bruce Banner was a nasty piece of work when he was annoyed and "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" so if someone stole from me I'd hunt them down and make sure they walked with a limp for the rest of their days!!!:th_o:

It's a real saddo programme anyway. Is Goldenballs not exactly the same?

Ir might be regarded as only a game but it displays the ability to be dishonest, to the detriment of another for your own gain. Imagine being in court after having been on that programme trying to justify your integrity. Prosecution would have fun, or if you were a witness or victim you've lost before you start. It i a terrible programme

Archived