Curb Your Enthusiasm season 7

cosanostra

Amazing!!

Larry is really taking it to a new level with his deranged views of race, sex, disability and cancer. The guy has to be one of the funniest human beings of all times. He's the personification of that little, mental tourettes type voice that thinks the most inappropriate things at any given moment.

Anyone else watching? Leon Black is one of the best characters the show has seen. The chats between Larry and him are superb.

Any way, they are on here if anyone is interested.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/curb_your_enthusiasm/season_7.html

Amazing!!

Larry is really taking it to a new level with his deranged views of race, sex, disability and cancer. The guy has to be one of the funniest human beings of all times. He's the personification of that little, mental tourettes type voice that thinks the most inappropriate things at any given moment.

Anyone else watching? Leon Black is one of the best characters the show has seen. The chats between Larry and him are superb.

Any way, they are on here if anyone is interested.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/curb_your_enthusiasm/season_7.html

Series 7 has somehow went up to another level IMO.Just when i thought this show had reached its peak and couldn't get any better it has.

The chopsticks conversation to the couple who adopted the Chinese baby was brilliant.:10900:

Series 7 has somehow went up to another level IMO.Just when i thought this show had reached its peak and couldn't get any better it has.

The chopsticks conversation to the couple who adopted the Chinese baby was brilliant.:10900:

So wrong but so funny.

My favourite part was the conversation between Larry and Leon when they discussed Larry getting it on with the wheelchair girl.

"Did you bring it?"

"Larry - you should have brought the ruckus to that ass"

The bit when he took the wheelchair girl to her bedroom was priceless too.

:10900:

So wrong but so funny.

My favourite part was the conversation between Larry and Leon when they discussed Larry getting it on with the wheelchair girl.

"Did you bring it?"

"Larry - you should have brought the ruckus to that ass"

The bit when he took the wheelchair girl to her bedroom was priceless too.

:10900:

She'd be mutha****in' tapdancin' when I was done wit' that ****.

Watched it last night and Larry's back to his unbelievably inappropriate best, but with an increasing aura of 'I know where he's comign from'.

Love CYE.

Archived