Car crash at Manor Place

hibshater

just drove past the junction of manor place and chester street, and there is a car that has crashed into the basement of the houses/offices, the car looks like it has spun and crashed through the wall and railings and landed with the bonnet facing up the way. feck knows how the driver managed that.:hat2:

the photographers where there when i passed and the police had sealed off the area. i hope nobody was seriously hurt.

Got sent a picture of the car this morning, the car has reversed into the lower story on the corner of Manor Place & Drumsheugh Gardens, would attach the picture but dont know how to attacha picture from my desktop?

I was just waiting for that one to come along...:qqb017:

but if you had a tenner and you wanted to bet what gender the driver was, the odds on favouritev would be

:earmuffs:

Wouldn't it be good if there happened to be some CCTV in the area that captured it.

you have to wonder how the car ended up arseways eh!

Apprently the car was hit by a lorry and that sent it spinning and into its final position!

GTF!

Backwards across possibly the widest pavements in the whole city. Somebody should hand in their licence, and take the bus from now on.

:hat2:

Miller Jambo 60
And was it a woman driver....eh, NO! You lot were saying...

You lot, thats not very nice, has to be a man sometimes.

Anyway got ironing to do.

unless you have a spare min BJT.

Doug.

portobellojambo1

Sure I read an article recently and it appears both persons involved in that accident had recently undergone sex changes, but are obviously still acting like bints. I think they should be looking for a refund on the costs of the surgery. :stuart:

mind you, you know why some of us ladies as so awful at parking??

its cos so many men tell us that

<________________________________________>

is 10 inches!

Miller Jambo 60

:smiley2:

is 10 inches!

Ha Ha that is so so naughty Bev.:smiley2:

is 10 inches!

haha good one

Apprently the car was hit by a lorry and that sent it spinning and into its final position!

Correct.

The car was hit by a lorry as it came straight out of the junction and the lorry hit its rear making it spin and land erse ways into the basement flat.

Driver had minor head laceration and passenger un injured, both managed to get out on their own.

Fire brigade were very upset as they were told there was an entrapment, and there breakfast got cold

:10900:

I bet the lorry driver was a woman, sending these 2 poor young lads to near death! Typical, woman drivers. :)

Miller Jambo 60
I bet the lorry driver was a woman, sending these 2 poor young lads to near death! Typical, woman drivers. :)

Probs Swanny, oh dear better nash BJT will be here the noo:43:

Scared o that lady.

Dougstar.

Archived