Sky sports for ?6 a month?

robbo1874

Could I get sky sports mobile through my iPhone and use an AV cable to put on to tv/laptop or would picture be so bad you couldn't watch it? Is it too soon to cancel my Sky Sports subs?

Could I get sky sports mobile through my iPhone and use an AV cable to put on to tv/laptop or would picture be so bad you couldn't watch it? Is it too soon to cancel my Sky Sports subs?

You are kidding? :hat2:

You are kidding? :hat2:

no I'm a complete novice to all this tech stuff. I take it from your reply that's a no then.lol. I was looking at sky app and it came as a flash of genius!http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/images/smilies/10900.gif I'll get my coat

I asked a more technosavy mate about this. He recons that the iPhone 3GS is designed so that you can use it this way. If you have WiFi, there would be no problem using the phone to stream the signal to a laptop, and it should be watchable. It ain't going to work for your 100" Plasma, and it ain't going to be HD, but it should be fine for a smaller LCD screen or laptop.

EDIT: Meant to add that the ?6 per month is for a taillor made Sky/ESPN iPhone App that he thinks is comming out in a couple of weeks time.

Spoke to someone who tried with the Apple Av cable. Only got the sound for the skysports app though got full picture with movies etc. on iphone.

Spoke to someone who tried with the Apple Av cable. Only got the sound for the skysports app though got full picture with movies etc. on iphone.

Do you know if that was due to a fault or problem, or is there an alternative to the AV cable ?

Archived