Crimbo Tree

dodethejambo

Passed a house that a new family has moved into the other day and noticed a christmas tree(fully decorated) in the their living room

:curtain:

Have found out that they are of Asian decent

is their another reason to have a tree up this early or do you think they like Christmas alot

:nah:

decent?

indecent?

descent?

Some shopping malls here have had decorations up since late October.

My tree is up. Just because she's been a lazy barsteward and never took it down from last year!! Goes with the living room she says?!:hang:

Passed a house that a new family has moved into the other day and noticed a christmas tree(fully decorated) in the their living room

:curtain:

Have found out that they are of Asian decent

is their another reason to have a tree up this early or do you think they like Christmas alot

:nah:

Could it be anything to do with diwali, festival of light? not sure when that is but could be around now??????

just checked diwali was the 17th of october.

Sterling Archer

friend of my gf's never takes theirs down. it's been up for years now. must use a fair amount of power?

blondejamtart

Anyone putting their Xmas tree up that early should be punished by having the damn thing shoved where the sun don't shine!

Miller Jambo 60
Anyone putting their Xmas tree up that early should be punished by having the damn thing shoved where the sun don't shine!

Ha Ha, My wife always has ours up on the 1st of December.

Says its for the kids, aye right:smiley2:.

Doug.

scottish_chicP

I totally agree. No Xmas trees until is at least December and even then not at the beginning" :th_o:

Agreed , another pet hate of mine is calling 'christmas' 'chrimbo' it gives me a sick and queezy feeling in my stomach.

Agreed , another pet hate of mine is calling 'christmas' 'chrimbo' it gives me a sick and queezy feeling in my stomach.

My Apologies

:th_o:

Archived