The GFA

jambojim52

Well now the OF are up a smelly burn without a paddle how about the GFA making it clear, that any more nonsense will be treated as bringing the game into disrepute. No longer can they hide behind "it's someone else's idea not ours". The only option for them now is the Atlantic setup. As they are the main instigators of said league any more talk of moving should be hammered with points deduction and heavy fines.

Well now the OF are up a smelly burn without a paddle how about the GFA making it clear, that any more nonsense will be treated as bringing the game into disrepute. No longer can they hide behind "it's someone else's idea not ours". The only option for them now is the Atlantic setup. As they are the main instigators of said league any more talk of moving should be hammered with points deduction and heavy fines.

Jim, I think you might be interested in this. This is from when the Atlantic League was first mooted nine years ago. Listen to how positive the SPL were about the prospect of their two biggest clubs leaving: it's incredible really! You'll need RealPlayer to play the clip:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/875000/audio/_876707_lexgoldspl.ram

How about fining them just because they are Rangers and Celtic.

There is virtually no limit to my loathing of these two vile clubs and the pond life that support them.

The other ten SPL sides should make their own league next season and let them play eachother 38 times a season.

Does anyone of us really believe that the GFA will do ANYTHING about bringing these two selfish sectarian gargoyles to justice???

The other ten SPL sides should make their own league next season and let them play eachother 38 times a season.

As i have said elsewhere, the OF would draft in a bunch of 1st division teams and it would be business as usual.

Archived