This must have been some shark

Swanny17

marshallschunkychicken
Killer Whale possibly, deadlist thing in the water even for great whites

Do you get them off Australia? Serious question.

The People's Chimp
Sexton Hardcastle
Do you get them off Australia? Serious question.

Not sure it was just a thought though,i remember seeing a programme about an orca attacking a great white

Not sure it was just a thought though,i remember seeing a programme about an orca attacking a great white

One of the comments under the article suggests the same thing:

On the contrary, as a marine biologist, I think there is evidence to support that orca's now understand the mechanism of the hypnotic like state that sharks go into when turned up side down. In LA a pod of orca's are actually specifically utilising this hunting strategy. Though this shark was not fully grow suggests that it is possible another large shark could have done this, a key significant clue is in the fact that from the picture above, it shows a small bite mark on the back of the head; where the orca's specifically grab a hold to drown there prey, and then even more characteristically, it looks as though the liver has been located and removed. The LA pod of orca's were noticed for not eating the shark, but only the liver. Looks like pretty compelling evidence to me!

Posted By :Craig

Either way, it's scary stuff. They're all big toothy buggers.

One of the comments under the article suggests the same thing:

Either way, it's scary stuff. They're all big toothy buggers.

Cheers for that, another reason why us humans should stay out of the sea as Connolly said "we ain't welcome"

Cheers for that, another reason why us humans should stay out of the sea as Connolly said "we ain't welcome"

Just what i was thinking stay out the ****ing water.There are far to many scary things in the ocean.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
The phrase "YOUR GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!" instantly springs to mind.:10900:

You can hire them from a place in Peebles

Archived