Eddie Izzard

marshallschunkychicken

Horatio Caine

Yeah. Izzard was great - SECC car parking shambles was not! And they had the cheek to charge a fiver for the privilege of waiting 40 minutes to get out!

marshallschunkychicken
Yeah. Izzard was great - SECC car parking shambles was not! And they had the cheek to charge a fiver for the privilege of waiting 40 minutes to get out!

I ended up in the middle of the Glasgow one way system after that farce, as they insisted I went a different way out than usual.

:(

I ended up in the middle of the Glasgow one way system after that farce, as they insisted I went a different way out than usual.

:(

Blame the same government that Eddie Izzard voted for, and backs.

Was stuck in that queue too, 1 exit open, shambles is an understatement. Been told to park near the BBC and walk from there, alot easier.

Was stuck in that queue too, 1 exit open, shambles is an understatement. Been told to park near the BBC and walk from there, alot easier.

I managed to get out of the car park in 5 mins as we left while the encore was finishing.

The bit about tigers and giraffes had me in tears.

marshallschunkychicken
I managed to get out of the car park in 5 mins as we left while the encore was finishing.

The bit about tigers and giraffes had me in tears.

*cough*

Archived