Sky multi-room

Carl Fredrickson

Carl Fredrickson

I am thinking of getting Sky multi-room but none of my mates have it so I have no one to ask about the pros & cons - other than the mighty JKB.

Thoughts?

I am thinking of getting Sky multi-room but none of my mates have it so I have no one to ask about the pros & cons - other than the mighty JKB.

Thoughts?

Pros - You'll have sky in other rooms

Cons - It'll cost you an extra tenner a month

That's about it really.

Pros - You'll have sky in other rooms

Cons - It'll cost you an extra tenner a month

That's about it really.

Room not rooms i am afraid

?10 per room

We have one extra box and the magic eye in two rooms.

You have to watch the same channel with the magic eye.

Thoughts?

No cons, well apart from the costs involved! :stuart:

Pros, well i get to watch the fitba downstairs, and my mrs gets to watch her rubbish upstairs! :2thumbsup:

Carl Spackler
if ya got a xbox too..fire that in the other room and get sky thru that(once you have the multiroom like)

You wouldn't need the multiroom that way I imagine.

You would need a decent Broadband Service though.

Before I got SKY HD we got SKY on my daughter's tv in her room. No idea how. I didn't even know until she came running downstairs moaning that I'd changed channel. Our tv's were not linked!

Thoughts?

After sundays farce you should cancel your subscription .

Carl Fredrickson

Thanks for the responses - family commitments mean I really should have it installed but wanted folks views first.

The Sky website says there is a 60 wait for Sky+ boxes due to high demand for Christmas. Might wait until the into the new year to see if they offer free boxes.

Thanks all who replied.

It's great i can watch the footie with a beer in bed while she watches her soaps, best tenner a month i spend alot less arguements :10900:

Walter Bishop
It's great i can watch the footie with a beer in bed while she watches her soaps, best tenner a month i spend alot less arguements :10900:

Do you pay for the extra box aswell?

Do you pay for the extra box aswell?

Didn't pay for the box. It was a deal i got when upgraded to sky+ for livingroom they just transfered the older box to bedroom so just the subscription charge

Archived