Alex Samond

pennyjambo22

I was listning to real radio tonight ( for the sports report)! Our 1st minister and Hearts supporter Mr Samond was being interviewd, a bit of politics then x factor, then his 5.45 archive song. A bit of runrig and Loch lomond, nearly went with that! But had to have the Speky 2some and 500 miles. He must be the only Jambo in the world that would put that crap on the airways.

It's amazing the amount of Jambos that like the Proclaimers. It's just not many like to admit it due the H**s connection

It's amazing the amount of Jambos that like the Proclaimers. It's just not many like to admit it due the H**s connection

Guilty consience there Cabbie ?

:10900:

:57:

I wonder how many Hearts games Salmond has actually been to? Obviously no votes in going to Tynecastle.

I'm pretty confident over the last few years the clown has been to no Hearts games.

Willing to be corrected.

I'm pretty confident over the last few years the clown has been to no Hearts games.

Willing to be corrected.

i sit behind the directors box and have seen david mcletchie there a few times, but in all my years of celeb-spotting at tynie i have never laid eyes on alex salmond

i sit behind the directors box and have seen david mcletchie there a few times, but in all my years of celeb-spotting at tynie i have never laid eyes on alex salmond

And you're hardly likely to miss the Fat Smugfaced Welp!!

Hearts Supporter my Erse...God even is name gives me the Dry Boak!!! :hang:

Miller Jambo 60

He is the invisibile man of Tynecastle.

If I ever meet the fudminster i would ask him to name the previous games line up .That way you would know all about whether he knows the team or not.

If I ever meet the fudminster i would ask him to name the previous games line up .That way you would know all about whether he knows the team or not.

And you and me know fine well he couldn't.

Alex Salmond was born and brought up in Linlithgow. He IS a Hearts fan. Whether he actually goes to the games or not is up for discussion, but this does not make him less of a fan, just maybe less of a 'supporter'.

Alex Salmond was born and brought up in Linlithgow. He IS a Hearts fan. Whether he actually goes to the games or not is up for discussion, but this does not make him less of a fan, just maybe less of a 'supporter'.

Absolutely correct.

PS I like some Proclaimers songs.:curtain:

Miller Jambo 60
Absolutely correct.

PS I like some Proclaimers songs.:curtain:

Oh dear Deek,away and walk 500 miles.

My son who is 11 was asked to sing above song for his janitors retirement.

Hes a Hibby.

My son refused, good on you son.

Doug.

I'm not saying he's not a Hearts supporter...I'm saying HE IS a Fat, Useless, Smugfaced, Xenaphobic, P****!!

Who cares what Team he supports???

I'm not saying he's not a Hearts supporter...I'm saying HE IS a Fat, Useless, Smugfaced, Xenaphobic, P****!!

Who cares what Team he supports???

Yes but do you like him or not?::smiley2:

Bonnie Prince Charlie

Show us your smug gub then? What have you ever done in your life? Liebore supporter by any chance?

Show us your smug gub then? What have you ever done in your life? Liebore supporter by any chance?

Oops...Hit a nerve Hen??

And, Nope...but thanks for asking. Your Son's a Fat, Xenaphobic P**** Mrs Salmond!

chester copperpot

Hes a Hibby.

Doug.

Doug, your son's a Hibby?

Shame on you.

Oops...Hit a nerve Hen??

And, Nope...but thanks for asking. Your Son's a Fat, Xenaphobic P**** Mrs Salmond!

Saor don't sink to their level. The Unionists on here are like the tramps who abuse you for giving them a cup of tea instead of the money for it. Anyone care to explain what Xenaphobia is or should that be for a different thread?

scott herbertson
Anyone care to explain what Xenaphobia is or should that be for a different thread?

It's someone who hates warrior princesses

I was listning to real radio tonight ( for the sports report)! Our 1st minister and Hearts supporter Mr Samond was being interviewd, a bit of politics then x factor, then his 5.45 archive song. A bit of runrig and Loch lomond, nearly went with that! But had to have the Speky 2some and 500 miles. He must be the only Jambo in the world that would put that crap on the airways.

This has been done to death so please don't rake over old coals. Do a search on previous threads and you'll find that The Fat One is definitely not a Hearts fan. :hang:

This has been done to death so please don't rake over old coals. Do a search on previous threads and you'll find that The Fat One is definitely not a Hearts fan. :hang:

...as he rakes furiously. :th_o:

:troll:

You know he's not. I know he's not. Job done.

Go on Therapist, enlighten us, just what exactly is the Jambo dividend?

That which makes normally sane persons claim to be followers/supporters/fans

of the Mighty HMFC, just what is there to be gained by claiming such a thing?

There must be something in it, cause it has afflicted Foulkes, McCletchie, Salmond, Corbett & Hendry apparently, to name but a few.....

and then there are the Jambo deniers, that strange group of individuals ready to 'out' those who don't quite meet the criteria of the 'Ubber Jambo'.

What a strange world we live in.

Go on Therapist, enlighten us, just what exactly is the Jambo dividend?

I've absolutely no idea what you're on about. :hat2:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article5934325.ece

I like this bit.....

In an exclusive interview with The Times, Salmond, who is a life-long Hearts fan...

:smiley2:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article5934325.ece

I like this bit.....

In an exclusive interview with The Times, Salmond, who is a life-long Hearts fan...

:smiley2:

What does the Times know about Scottish football? :hat2:

As I said previously, search for the specific thread covering Salmond's claimed allegiance to Hearts. It proves conclusively he is not a Hearts supporter.

What does the Times know about Scottish football? :hat2:

As I said previously, search for the specific thread covering Salmond's claimed allegiance to Hearts. It proves conclusively he is not a Hearts supporter.

:laugh:

Aye ok mate, you've proved to me that he's not a Jambo. :stuart:

Hes a Hibby.

Doug.

I read that differently to Chester Copperpot.

I'd say you have raised your boy well.

Good on him. I hope you rewarded him?

:laugh:

Aye ok mate, you've proved to me that he's not a Jambo. :stuart:

This is a perfect example of what happens when kids are given unsupervised access to computers. :57:

Miller Jambo 60
This is a perfect example of what happens when kids are given unsupervised access to computers. :57:

Think hes trying to upset you bud. Dont let him :smiley2:

Think hes trying to upset you bud. Dont let him :smiley2:

He's not clever enough Doug. Don't worry. :2thumbsup:

So I'm the kid?

Even though you're the one not accepting the fact that SNP leader Alex Salmond is a Hearts fan?

A grown man who won't accept he's wrong, how pathetic. :qqb006:

Archived