Lay Liverpool on Betfair

H.A.N.S

Sexton Hardcastle

Is the ?100 not liable and ?37 the potential win?

Torres should be playing so cant see past them im afraid. Was going to take Liverpool -1 for a bit of interest.

Is the ?100 not liable and ?37 the potential win?

Torres should be playing so cant see past them im afraid. Was going to take Liverpool -1 for a bit of interest.

Definitely just liable for ?37, they are basically 4/11.

Sexton Hardcastle

Liverpool should be due a decent performance.

I had a few quid on Roma last night away to Inter. 8-1. Was a cracking price. Finished 1 each with Roma missing a couple of chances late on.

I looked at laying Liverpool too, the price didn't look worth it in the slightest.

Might make a late call on Birmingham to win if Torres and/or Gerrard aren't playing.

?10 on at 13.5 is looking ok.

According to Sky today , Brum haven't lost in the last 6 meetings. Apparently Liverpool have only ever beaten them once at Anfield since the start of the Premiership - six years ago.

I know Man Citeh were gash in the last game against Brum , but the Blues played well. Even if Torres and Gerrard play it's not likely to be for the full 90 mins. I hate Big Eck - but not as much as the Fat Spanish Waiter/ Msr Creosote Lookalike.

C'mon the Blues.

Birmingham odds have been cut down a fair few times since I put my money on. Maybe something to do with Torres or Gerrard?

Get in!

Nice one mate, so exactly how does lay work ?

I'm a novice when it comes to these things

I understand you are betting on something not happening but how does the money side work, can you explain for your ?100 bet

I understand you are betting on something not happening but how does the money side work, can you explain for your ?100 bet

Betfair have a tutorial on the site.

You are basically offering your own odds. For instance on Betfair you have a lay price i.e 2.9 and an amount underneath it. The amount underneath is the amount of money waiting to be matched. I have basically taken a ?100 at odds of 4/11. From someone who think it's an easy ?37 to make from me.

Archived