Elizabeth Lambert

Cisc0 K1d

Anyone seen this ? Is it time for Hearts to play a girl at Centre Half to add a bit of good old fashioned thuggery ?

Miller Jambo 60
That number 7 at the end would get pumped till she stank.

Steady young sir,this is a family show.

Mind you i would.:10900:

Doug.

alwaysthereinspirit
That number 7 at the end would get pumped till she stank.

The number 7 was telling her to have a look at the scoreboard as BYU was 1-0 up at the time.

Ha !, found this report on her from the Denver Post (is she the new Pasquale Bruno?):-

New Mexico soccer player Elizabeth Lambert took the term "attacking midfielder" to a new level Thursday.

As in, she attacked numerous BYU players in Thursday's Mountain West Conference semifinal, won 1-0 by BYU.

Unfortunately for her and her school, she was caught on camera and is now an Internet celebrity for all the wrong reasons.

In the video, Lambert is seen throwing elbows, pushing several players and then yanking the ponytail of a BYU player, who went crashing to the ground.

"My actions were uncalled for," Lambert said in a statement released by the school. "I let my emotions get the best of me."

The focus of the video is on Lambert's ponytail takedown of Kassidy Shumway.

"This is in no way indicative of my character or the soccer player I am," Lambert said in her apology. "I am especially sorry to the BYU players."

According to the Associated Press, the defender was suspended indefinitely Friday.

Victor Mancini
Ha !, found this report on her from the Denver Post (is she the new Pasquale Bruno?):-

New Mexico soccer player Elizabeth Lambert took the term "attacking midfielder" to a new level Thursday.

As in, she attacked numerous BYU players in Thursday's Mountain West Conference semifinal, won 1-0 by BYU.

Unfortunately for her and her school, she was caught on camera and is now an Internet celebrity for all the wrong reasons.

In the video, Lambert is seen throwing elbows, pushing several players and then yanking the ponytail of a BYU player, who went crashing to the ground.

"My actions were uncalled for," Lambert said in a statement released by the school. "I let my emotions get the best of me."

The focus of the video is on Lambert's ponytail takedown of Kassidy Shumway.

"This is in no way indicative of my character or the soccer player I am," Lambert said in her apology. "I am especially sorry to the BYU players."

According to the Associated Press, the defender was suspended indefinitely Friday.

lets get her signed there wouldn't be a transfer fee and judging by the video she's less rash than bouzid

That's "better", not "best".

:thumb:

I P Knightley

In the girl's defence, Kassidy Shumway was trying to give her a wedgie (or worse!!) just before the ponytail pull-down.

Archived