Espn

1874robbo

Sorry if already posted.

I was watching the espn diluted replay of the game last night and 2 things peshed me off.

Firstly Balogh makes that world class save and it doesn't even show you a replay!!! it just cut to the adverts and when it came back on it had jumped to the 77th minute so you never got to see it again.

Secondly when Nade got subbed the Hearts fans were on their feet applauding to a man,the commentators Craig Burley and that other nonce started going on about the Hearts fans applauding that Nade was being taken off!!! maybe it was just me but i felt he was getting applauded for putting a good shift in?.

Sorry if already posted.

I was watching the espn diluted replay of the game last night and 2 things peshed me off.

Firstly Balogh makes that world class save and it doesn't even show you a replay!!! it just cut to the adverts and when it came back on it had jumped to the 77th minute so you never got to see it again.

Secondly when Nade got subbed the Hearts fans were on their feet applauding to a man,the commentators Craig Burley and that other nonce started going on about the Hearts fans applauding that Nade was being taken off!!! maybe it was just me but i felt he was getting applauded for putting a good shift in?.

Gumbo is still upset that we papped his uncle. Never has a good word to say about us now.

Gumbo is still upset that we papped his uncle. Never has a good word to say about us now.

It was actually more the other guy tbh.

Burley said"I thought he was getting applauded for his efforts"

The other guy said"I don't think so" then they both had a wee chuckle!!!!

Archived