Car Boot Sales

Jambo2006

I have come to the conclusion the telly is a load of Sh*t, we have the telly shows like car booty etc and you get the people sayin ''oh thats ?60 or ?80 for this or that and they always end up hittin their target for whatever they want to raise money for...What a load of old crap!!!

Here we are lucky to get 50p or a pound for whatever we sell at a bootsale...it must be all a set up to make a telly show and I sell decent stuff but people want stuff for nothin up here..seems to be all down south they make the dough or is it just a set up for the telly??

I would love them to try and make a show up here for the car booty they'd get nothin lol!:10900:

I have come to the conclusion the telly is a load of Sh*t, we have the telly shows like car booty etc and you get the people sayin ''oh thats ?60 or ?80 for this or that and they always end up hittin their target for whatever they want to raise money for...What a load of old crap!!!

Here we are lucky to get 50p or a pound for whatever we sell at a bootsale...it must be all a set up to make a telly show and I sell decent stuff but people want stuff for nothin up here..seems to be all down south they make the dough or is it just a set up for the telly??

I would love them to try and make a show up here for the car booty they'd get nothin lol!:10900:

Pity...Mj 'Loves a car bootey...'

arts-graphics-2005_1163488a.jpg

Archived