Pacman v Cotto

Gavsy Van Gaverson

After tonights freak show lets talk proper boxing.

Pacman or Cotto next week?

Pacman

is it on sky or espn ?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Pacman

is it on sky or espn ?

Sky sports 1 (I think) at 2am.

Potentially a cracker.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Brilliant so no pay per view

Nope.

You only have to pay for ****e fights nowadays!!!!

Nope.

You only have to pay for ****e fights nowadays!!!!

Brillliant I take it this is a Goldenboy promotion.De La Hoya is the man when it comes to putting on a night of boxing every fight on the card is usually a cracker.

As for this fight I think Cotto has come back well from the Margiritto a while back but still isn't the fighter he once was and I think he will walk onto too many of Pacmans punches.Lets be honest though we all really want Pacman to win or at least need him to win to get the Mayweather fight on.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Brillliant I take it this is a Goldenboy promotion.De La Hoya is the man when it comes to putting on a night of boxing every fight on the card is usually a cracker.

As for this fight I think Cotto has come back well from the Margiritto a while back but still isn't the fighter he once was and I think he will walk onto too many of Pacmans punches.Lets be honest though we all really want Pacman to win or at least need him to win to get the Mayweather fight on.

Agreed.

About two years ago the dream fight was Cotto v Mayweather, now it is Pacman v Mayweather.

That is the only reason I want Pacman to win as I love watching Cotto. Hopefully it is a cracker and Cotto can go on to fight Margarito again and knock the cheating ****er out.

Has Shane Mosely signed to fight Mayweather yet as any of the following would also be great

Mosley v Mayweather

Mosley v Cotto

Mosley v Pacman

Pacman v Mayweather

Cotto v Mayweather

Cotto v Margarito

Archived