Wheatfield Street turnstiles pre-match

Buffalo Bill

Why do queues have to go back all the way to Wheatfield Road when they only allow a few folk through at a time at the Wheatfield turnstile?

It means that only a few folk can walk up to turnstiles at one time, leaving several turnstiles unused, even though they are open for business. We're not all free at noon.

Also, why do the concourses advertise seats '15-30' when in fact they are are '1-14'. It's bad for our tourists.

Frustrated Bros fan,

Middlesex

I left my abode on Wheatfield Place and there was little queue.

To Wheatfield Road, must have been hellish.

Are you alright?

I ditched the Wheatfield turnstyles a few years ago because of this reason. Go in the Gorgie Rd side now.

I would like to ask why frosted glass is called such. Theres no way that it 'appears' to be 'frosted'' So why? Why, why, ****ing why?

With only a few turnstyles available for use at kick off it is incredible that our fans didnt start tearing seats up and hurling them at stewards at half-time.

Frustrated Bros fan,

Middlesex

you've got to man up are grow a pair, push to the front,

long gone are the days of these hair cuts btw

e-gall-goss-twins.jpg

Jam Tarts 1874
you've got to man up are grow a pair, push to the front,

long gone are the days of these hair cuts btw

e-gall-goss-twins.jpg

The last person who skivved in front of me got a broken nose for their trouble, why can't people like you queue like a civilised human being?

I ditched the Wheatfield turnstyles a few years ago because of this reason. Go in the Gorgie Rd side now.

I would like to ask why frosted glass is called such. Theres no way that it 'appears' to be 'frosted'' So why? Why, why, ****ing why?

Dont tell them that, stick to Wheatfielkd you know it makes sense...:2thumbsup:

I get caught in the Wheatfield queue quite often. Yesterday tried to be bit earlier for the silence and got through no trouble at all 15 mins before kick-off.

Some of the queues we used to get in the old days were a hundred times worse than we experience now (and with smaller crowds then).

Used to always go in their until a couple of the little hitlers on the turnstile told me and Malky that we wouldn't be allowed in there any more.

Got to Wheatfield St about 15/20 mins before kick off yesterday and the Q moved quick enough

Miller Jambo 60
Why do queues have to go back all the way to Wheatfield Road when they only allow a few folk through at a time at the Wheatfield turnstile?

It means that only a few folk can walk up to turnstiles at one time, leaving several turnstiles unused, even though they are open for business. We're not all free at noon.

Also, why do the concourses advertise seats '15-30' when in fact they are are '1-14'. It's bad for our tourists.

Frustrated Bros fan,

Middlesex

Sounds like this was a bad experience for you BB.

TBH was not at the turnstiles in said carry on, but in the future, as said,you should enter by the Gorgie.

Im feeling for you now and if you want PM me for my number and we can talk this problem through.

Im a good listener BB.

Your Jambo friend.

Dougstar.

Archived