lets get right behind the OF

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Anyone of them will do me to win the League,

i doubt the Hobos can last the pace like we did in 86' but just in case i have no doubts in starting an Aiden Mcgeady or Kris Boyd fan club should they score the goal that dumps the fuds.

Yes the Albert Kidd thing kept them amused but the 2 Scottish Cup wins in 8years made up for a big chunk of 86,the smaller part only still felt by the true'ist' of Jambos,

Roll on 108 and hope there is many more to come.

VITM always.

i doubt the Hobos can last the pace like we did in 86' but just in case i have no doubts in starting an Aiden Mcgeady or Kris Boyd fan club should they score the goal that dumps the fuds.

Yes the Albert Kidd thing kept them amused but the 2 Scottish Cup wins in 8years made up for a big chunk of 86,the smaller part only still felt by the true'ist' of Jambos,

Roll on 108 ???and hope there is many more to come.

VITM always.

:nah:

Guest jambomickey

Roll on 108 and hope there is many more to come.

VITM always.

behave yourself, they won't be anywhere near the old firm.

kingantti1874

Hearts ain't that good and I thought we were by far the better side today... Obviously they are Stronger up front than us at the mo but overall they are pretty ****e and in no way a threat

Hibs are sitting 4 places above where they most likely will finish, Colin Nish is the most adequately named forward in the SPL hes PISH

Snake Plissken

Get behind the Old Firm?

No.

1) Hibs won't be title challengers

2) I hate the Old Firm

bigis semiauskas
Get behind the Old Firm?

No.

1) Hibs won't be title challengers

2) I hate the Old Firm

You cant say that for sure, who is capable of stopping them apart from OF.

Dont forget Celtic and Rangers are at their lowest for some

time and it wont take much to topple them,could come down to who has a decent side at the time,if this was the Burley team we had now we would walk it.

You cant say that for sure, who is capable of stopping them apart from OF.

Dont forget Celtic and Rangers are at their lowest for some

time and it wont take much to topple them,could come down to who has a decent side at the time,if this was the Burley team we had now we would walk it.

Are you taking the pish? Hibs will be nowhere near the top 2. Have they beaten anyone from last seasons top 6 yet this season? Oh yeah 9 man Aberdeen. Apart from that no wins against Hearts, Dundee United and the Old Firm.

Hibs are where they are because they've accrued nearly half their points from home wins against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and St Mirren.

"lets get right behind the OF ".

Let's not. Let's wait for the hobo bubble to burst, as it certainly will, instead.

Are you taking the pish? Hibs will be nowhere near the top 2. Have they beaten anyone from last seasons top 6 yet this season? Oh yeah 9 man Aberdeen. Apart from that no wins against Hearts, Dundee United and the Old Firm.

Hibs are where they are because they've accrued nearly half their points from home wins against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and St Mirren.

A think we would take that.

You can only beat who is in front of you..thats yir Saturday night fact

Archived