well done

RoaldJensen

To both Heart of Midlothian and Hibernian supporters for their dignified respect today.....watched it from 3000 miles away and just wanted to say you did a great job

Except for the 2 ***** holding the Tricolour above their heads, vhermin.

And the group of 13 year old Hibs fans who spent the entire minute giving the vikkis to the Hearts end. I suppose they are to young and stupid to understand though.

It was well respected though so I was pleased

I saw that but its not hibs fault they attract morons. Im a Jambo but hibs impressed me by coming to Gorgie and being British

I saw that but its not hibs fault they attract morons. Im a Jambo but hibs impressed me by coming to Gorgie and being British

I think 'Roald' they came and showed respect.

Seymour M Hersh

Apart from the hobo that decided the minutes silence was the right time to re-tie his boots. I missed it but the wife saw it and was disgusted by it. Did anyone else see the hobo doing it?

Suspect Device
Apart from the hobo that decided the minutes silence was the right time to re-tie his boots. I missed it but the wife saw it and was disgusted by it. Did anyone else see the hobo doing it?

not sure, but strokes seemed to think a minutes silence was the ideal time to do stretches and talk to n(p)ish

:clover:?

Was she dropped off in Gorgie by the Easily-Offended Bus?

Apart from a wee hissy bit in the first 10 secs, I thought it was a well observed minutes silence.

Archived