If it was a boxing match..

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

It would have been stopped. Pity we couldn't produce a knock out punch.

Flair team my hole:smiley2:

Nucky Thompson
Bit of a pointless analogy, no?
Why? In the boxing ring if you punch the enemy around the ring you still get the KO. We hammered the flair team to death but never got the points. Fair anology in my opinion.6

Why? In the boxing ring if you punch the enemy around the ring you still get the KO. We hammered the flair team to death but never got the points. Fair anology in my opinion.6

Not really, because we don't get more points for being the better team in a draw: we both walk away with a point a piece.

We drew - there's no point trying to rationalise it into anything in which we took any tangiable victory, at all.

It would have been stopped. Pity we couldn't produce a knock out punch.

Flair team my hole:smiley2:

Unfortunately, bouts don't get stopped for constantly tickling your opponent :10900:

Miller Jambo 60

You a right Boo, we played with them today ,at one point we had 60/40 %

possession over them.

If thats the great Hibs wow they are kak and in a false league position.

Soon to be 109 years.

Bring it on.

Doug.

I left the ground feeling it was two points dropped and this must be the poorest league in living memory if that Hibs team have recently been occupying second place.

Boo, your analogy wouldn't be totally laughable if we'd been hitting the woodwork or making Stack work his *rse off for much of the game. As it was, he'll rarely have had a quieter game in goals.

Not really, because we don't get more points for being the better team in a draw: we both walk away with a point a piece.

We drew - there's no point trying to rationalise it into anything in which we took any tangiable victory, at all.

I thought we were going to get humped by 3 or 4...

But youre right we came away with the same points. I genuinely cant remeber Hibs, apart from a 15 min period, troubling us at ALL. IF we had a good striker wed be light years ahead of hibs in terms of footballing ability.

FACT n all that shicht.

Disagree with the OP. A boxing match would never be stopped if no punches were landed. Yes we were the only team in it but with all the territory and possession we did not have anything resembling a chance or a decent shot.

Archived