Nade

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I thought he was pretty good today and put in a great shift.

I actually think he's a better midfielder than he is a striker. We all know he cannae score but he has a lot more in his locker. He is brilliant at bringing others into play, if we can just get Driver etc making the right runs then we would be a lot more dangerous.

Give him a run in attacking midfield, imo.

I thought he done well today and don't think we should have taken him off. His fitness looked good and looked like he could have carried on.

I must be a rare breed of wanting Nade to do well, he's constantly stuck up front on his own with very little support, if there was an extra forward that might help.

Still wish he'd destroyed Murray....

I must be a rare breed of wanting Nade to do well, he's constantly stuck up front on his own with very little support, if there was an extra forward that might help.

Still wish he'd destroyed Murray....

The goat next to me was looking to slate him from the start but he was great. I was shouting him on and he was silent when he was doing well. Clown. Half-juked H.A.N.S is away to the boozer.

Night and F.T.H

Completely agree, Holding midfielder would suit him and the team to the ground, Just who to drop.

Obua came in for black(who was tremendous), Andy didnt set heather on fire... Rubens was capable altho final ball was poor.

Stewart was composed yet lacking any clear cutting chances......

Novikovas showed signs of Miko or Chesny.

Nade in form is worth is position just not sure where.

Sub! I still haven't seen a striker how manages to get a start without scoring.

I personally would like to see Glen and Mole get a shout together. We'd have quite a young, pacey attack with Driver, Stewart and even Wallace's overlapping runs and crosses would cause teams problems.

We looked well today, made Hubs look second rate..

He doesn't release the ball quickly enough to be much use in midfield, imo.

I don't think he's awful, but we don't need a non-scoring striker at the moment!

Archived