Surprised?

Ray Winstone

Who was surprised today by these two things:

How well we competed?

How over-rated Hibs are?

I for one thought we were going to get a bit of a thrashing today, perhaps not in score-line but definitely dominated in all areas of the pitch.

It did not happen at all this afternoon - it seems the Hibs 'flair myth' is still very much in play.

Well done to the lads today - but again you have to wonder what we could have achieved with a decent striker.

The only Hibs players I was semi-impressed with today were: Miller and Hogg. Riordan looked dangerous when he came on. The rest? Poor.

Don't think much of Mcbride, Benji, Nish, Stokes or Stevenson.

They have obviously got the breaks this season, because I actually thought the last time they beat us at Tynecastle (0-1 Riordan pen) they were a better team, and yet they scraped 6th place!

I wasn't surprised at all Tucks, I felt as, we the fans were up for it that helped the players.

I hardly heard the Rats fans today; I also agree if we'd a decent forward we would have won easy.

Rats are not very good or they may have been playing for the draw...which is what I thought when hearing their lineup. They're pish.

Thought Wotherspoon was outstanding and kept Driver at bay most of the game.

We missed Zemmama tbh, and having Stokes and Benji on the wings made them totally ineffective. Also don't think Riordan has the pace to play out on the left. Should've stuck him and Galbraith on for Nish and Benji and had Stokes and Riordan as a front 2. We were pretty pish on the whole and only looked like scoring from individual pieces of skill.

On the contrary, that's what hearts lacked up front. If you's had a decent striker you would've taken all 3 points.

Balogh needs to get a mention for his save as well, was quality.

Hibs are gash, play like that every week and they will start falling down the table. Hogg was alreet, the rest aint up to much. There support is also poor. Shoot Zemmama

Surprised? Absolutely. Yes.

I came to the game thinking we were awful and Scottish football was awful.

I left the game thinking we are atrocious and that if that is the third best team in Scotland, then Scottish football is even worse than I thought.

Hibs are gash, play like that every week and they will start falling down the table. Hogg was alreet, the rest aint up to much. There support is also poor. Shoot Zemmama

Well said sir...

They came for a draw and got exactly what they wanted.

They're pish. Fact.

Francis Albert
What a horrid game of football. Absolute dross. Two crap teams.

A long long way from being the worst derby I have seen.

Jam Tarts 1874

hibs being so far up the league is a sad indictment on our game. I would say Falkirk gave us a better game 2 weeks ago. Although having said that, Obua was not playing today and Nade got better support than at any time so far this season.

What a horrid game of football. Absolute dross. Two crap teams.

Compared to what I've seen from us in most matches this season, I thought it was entertaining and a decent, lively performance. If only we could attempts on target.

Who was surprised today by

How over-rated Hibs are?

Over rated they sure are, but i can't say i was surprised by them . As Stewart and Bingo have said they have been very lucky this season.

We kept 11 men on the park, they are used to getting results against teams with less than 11 on the park.

But do remember that Benji said they can win the league, now we have seen them with our own eyes we know the truth.

ps over on .net they are awarding their players 8's and 9's..............i hope that is outof 25 and not the standard 10.

Archived