CT Midfield

Randle P McMurphy

Randle P McMurphy

I realise that there a lot of Craig Thomson dropped threads at the moment, however has there been any mention that CT may play in midfield tomorrow? To be honest I think he nay be more suited there

Those we viewed training today and the thread made by his pal that was removed showed that may not be the case.

It wouldn't be the worst decision in the world. He has experience playing in the centre of the park and he may do ok on the right wing. His crosses are certainly good enough from open play and it would give us that extra stability in defence while not losing our main attacking threat - his set-pieces. Plus, he can't do any worse than Obua.

I see no sense in leaving him out of the line-up. If he isn't in the squad then it is just a ridiculous decision.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I mentioned in another thread the potential of playing Eggy at RB and Thomson right mid, purely because it looks like thomsons defending at times can be a bit suspect. He is the best deliverer of the ball at the club by a mile, whilst Eggy has far better defensive qualities. Seems win win to me.

portobellojambo1
Those we viewed training today and the thread made by his pal that was removed showed that may not be the case.

It wouldn't be the worst decision in the world. He has experience playing in the centre of the park and he may do ok on the right wing. His crosses are certainly good enough from open play and it would give us that extra stability in defence while not losing our main attacking threat - his set-pieces. Plus, he can't do any worse than Obua.

I see no sense in leaving him out of the line-up. If he isn't in the squad then it is just a ridiculous decision.

FJ, I am coming up for 54, and I still think I could do a better job on a football park now than I've ever seen from Obua.

FJ, I am coming up for 54, and I still think I could do a better job on a football park now than I've ever seen from Obua.

I couldn't get a game for either my Primary or High School football teams... and I know that I could do a better job on a football park now than I've ever seen from Obua.

Salvatore's Tash
I couldn't get a game for either my Primary or High School football teams... and I know that I could do a better job on a football park now than I've ever seen from Obua.

You must be really sh*t!! :10900:

You must be really sh*t!! :10900:

I am. :2thumbsup:

To be fair to me I went to Gylemuir and Auggies. Both of whom won their league and Auggies won the Scottish.

Decent fives player because I can defend and work hard.

Just really **** at heading the ball, so can't play CB in a 11-a-side match. A little like Jose Goncalves before this season.

Salvatore's Tash
I am. :2thumbsup:

To be fair to me I went to Gylemuir and Auggies. Both of whom won their league and Auggies won the Scottish.

Decent fives player because I can defend and work hard.

Just really **** at heading the ball, so can't play CB in a 11-a-side match. A little like Jose Goncalves before this season.

haha.

Archived