HERES ONE THING WE CAN ALL AGREE ON ABOUT HEARTS!

HEARTS FOREVER

HEARTS FOREVER

That we are bigger and better than that rubbish from Leith.

Lets give them an atmosphere they wont forget and back the team and send them back to Leith with their egos..........altered, yet again!

LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!

Guest jambomickey

Lets give them an atmosphere they wont forget and back the team and send them back to Leith with their egos..........altered, yet again!

spot on! lets hope every single hearts supporter at the game tommorow goes there in a positive frame of mind and gets right behind the team from the first whistle.:2thumbsup:

we need to be singing, chanting and making noise for the full 90 minutes - regardless of whats happening on the pitch - 100% support right to the final whistle

c'mon hearts

Spot On Lets Get Tynecastle Rocking Tomorrow

Totally agree we should be the team 11 points ahead. Once the players start playing as they can do (like the Celic cup tie) we'll see an improvement. Here's hoping it's this week a decent run starts.

we need to be singing, chanting and making noise for the full 90 minutes - regardless of whats happening on the pitch - 100% support right to the final whistle

c'mon hearts

here here. cannot wait for tomorrow, and i thinks its brilliant that we've sold out, considering our league position. well done to all the jambos who will be there tomorrow. tynie should be absolutely rocking. i just hope the players in maroon realise how much the derby means to us and get stuck in. lets send those glory hunting binbags back to the sours COME ON THE HEARTS

I am really looking forward to this derby tommorow as its only my second derby ever and hopefully will see the famous stuff those batty boys from leith in the flesh once in my life as i will be off for training with the royal navy by the time the next derby is.

COME ON THE HEARTS GET INTAE THE BASSAS!:th_o:

Archived