Hamburg - no surrender

JamboZeus

Just on ESPN at the moment celtic coming out against Hamburg.

Hamburg fans holding up cards to resemble the union flag and with a massive banner saying 'NO SURRENDER'!!

Is this because of the whole st pauli rivlary thing??

Certain to wind up the celtic fans.

crazy stuff

mulleted_jambo

Hamburg fans holding up cards to resemble the union flag and with a massive banner saying 'NO SURRENDER'!!

crazy stuff

Yea I saw that too pretty funny stuff.

Also thought they were chanting "Glasgow Rangers" near the start too. GIRUYC

surely TGFITW responded in the most passive, friendly and respectful manner.

they'll probably all make friends later and enjoy the famous craic over a couple of traditional folk songs.

The People's Chimp

Rangers and Hamburg have a link up, a twinning so to speak. If you google it you'll see loads on their love-in.

When they played sellick a week or so back there were loads of Hamburg fans milling about glasgow singing various anti-celtic songs. Also that uber hun pub the glaswegian has a massive hamburg flag they're always flying and i think quite a few of their fans went there before heading to darkheid.

Rangers and Hamburg have a link up, a twinning so to speak. If you google it you'll see loads on their love-in.

When they played sellick a week or so back there were loads of Hamburg fans milling about glasgow singing various anti-celtic songs. Also that uber hun pub the glaswegian has a massive hamburg flag they're always flying and i think quite a few of their fans went there before heading to darkheid.

Weird.

The Hamburg fans were singing all the songs at the tic 2 weeks ago. I have to say the display of the huge UJ was impressive and well organised!!!

You would never see anything like that in British football as no one would be ersed to leave the pub to organise it!!!

jambojackbilly
The Hamburg fans were singing all the songs at the tic 2 weeks ago. I have to say the display of the huge UJ was impressive and well organised!!!

You would never see anything like that in British football as no one would be ersed to leave the pub to organise it!!!

Red Ultras maybe :smiley2:

Humerous.

Btw why is there a clover on the smilies list to the right of where you type your message, its never used and a bit to Celtic-ish for my liking :clover:

jambojackbilly
Humerous.

Btw why is there a clover on the smilies list to the right of where you type your message, its never used and a bit to Celtic-ish for my liking :clover:

Correct a bit to celtic for my liking :smiley2:

Walter Bishop

crazy stuff

That`ll be Celtic looking for a postponement at the weekend then as there fans will be traumatised!

At half time in the studio they mentioned it saying the Celtic fans would be upset, but they didn't mention the Celtic fans singing "party" songs.

29ljkg6.jpg

Quality display.

good wind up:2thumbsup:

one half of Glasgow must have ejaculated on seeing that, whilst the other half would and thrown their bucky bottles at their telly. the s**m must have been :boak:

so we've got got chelsea fans apparently masquerading as rangers fans last night and hamburg fans pretending to be rangers fans tonight. by all accounts the huns are in vogue.

I was in Hamburg for the St. Pauli game and one of the locals was telling me the link ups been around for years and was rekindled with the Huns signing Albertz.

Love the Ivanauskas banner.

Apologies for my complete lack of knoledge here but is that our Ivanauskas? Is he a Hamburg legend?

Snake Plissken
Apologies for my complete lack of knoledge here but is that our Ivanauskas? Is he a Hamburg legend?

Made over 100 appearances for them in the 1990s so maybe.

Footballfirst

From his Wiki entry

In July 1993 he moved to Germany and became the first Lithuanian to play in the Bundesliga, playing 100 matches for Hamburger SV between 1993 and 1997 and scoring 17 goals. He was also a hero in his homeland and was voted Lithuanian Footballer of the year in 1990, 1991, 1993 and 1994

this_is_my_story
29ljkg6.jpg

Quality display.

For sheer wind-up value, that is straight out of the top drawer. Let's hear it for the Hamburg fans. :laugh:

I really liked Ivanauskas, pumped the hibbies in the inter-tattie before we had even heard of him and he was class in the 06 cup video!

I liked big Valdas, wouldn't fancy a square go with him mind.

I do not like bigotry in football.....

but I absolutely loved that display.

Brillant. :10900:

I despise bigotry with all my heart

It sickens me

only one thing I hate more......................catholics!:smiley2:

I'll get my jacket

Hats off to any set of supporters who wind up those vile individuals like that.

Well done.

Destruction Derby

Excellent

I now have a new desktop for my computer, been trying to get something decent for ages.

I really liked Ivanauskas, pumped the hibbies in the inter-tattie before we had even heard of him and he was class in the 06 cup video!

Liked Valdas too! If Vlad had left him alone he would have done a decent job for us i'm sure.

On a side note... whilst looking for a pic of him in a Hamburg top... I noticed this... seems his daughter is on her way to becoming a pop star?!?!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.europeanhitradio.lt/get.php%3Fi.239088&imgrefurl=http://www.europeanhitradio.lt/index.php%3Fcid%3D247%26new_id%3D239080&usg=__6kuoh-RHCUf69swakW3AouAEy0s=&h=404&w=303&sz=24&hl=en&start=35&um=1&tbnid=SflI2s6VENrebM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvaldas%2Bivanauskas%2Bhamburg%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADBR_en%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1

Patricia Ivanauskas_thumb.jpg

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

GET HER PUMPED

YASS, ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT

well done mate!:2thumbsup:

i love hamburg, what a place! and the people there are briliiant. i've been wearing my hamburg scarf about glasgow the past couple of weeks, but i don't do it all the time as people will think i'm a hun. Hamburg are my german team though, i try to watch as many matches as i can and this just makes me love them more. ***** the celtic

Archived