Postal strikes off!

dazbo

Cwu and Royal Mail have reached an interim agreement!

Both parties want to regain trust so have called a period of calm until the new year!!! :stuart:

Now I find out, spent most of the week making alternative arrangements. What a waste of time and money. But guess what? from here on out it'll be any other carrier but Ropy Mail.

Now I find out, spent most of the week making alternative arrangements. What a waste of time and money. But guess what? from here on out it'll be any other carrier but Ropy Mail.

It still goes through the Royal Mail system.

sick.of.romanov

I just hope the union havent bottled it again, theyve got previous for that, we should have stuck it right up royal mail this time. It will take alot to trust some of these managers again,you know who i mean

I just hope the union havent bottled it again, theyve got previous for that, we should have stuck it right up royal mail this time. It will take alot to trust some of these managers again,you know who i mean

I think its the bum chums Mandelson and Crozier you need to watch

Lazy ******s at CITYLINK, supposed to get a new telly today(top flat) buzzer went I answered card left in stair saying they had attempted to deliver and that no one was in,lying lazy git. Private enterprise eh? :qqb002:

northfieldhearts

Feels like they have been on strike for about a month. Riduculous times of delivery (if they bother to deliver at all).

Feels like they have been on strike for about a month. Riduculous times of delivery (if they bother to deliver at all).

Twice. 2 days. Thats all.

funny thing over the strike, i have had my normal postie delivering instead of a newbie to the round, which has meant that me and my neighbour don't have to swap mail over between ourselfs, when the newbie postie was delivering

So why have we had post only 8 times in 4 weeks?

Because all your mates forgot your birthday!? :10900:

Glamorgan Jambo

Same here. Spent half a day setting up document delivery via a private carrier and won't be going back to Royal Mail.

So why have we had post only 8 times in 4 weeks?

Maybe a couple of reasons.

1) No-one has sent you anything

2) You live on a top flair and your postie cannie be ersed walkin up!

3) Yer Mrs gets the mail from the postie on the street and intercept the credit card statement you don't know about!

Am I the only person not to feel sorry for them..you still have a job feel lucky you should do!

Causes utter chaos in my work....... I'm actually even more annoyed you called it off as every business enterprise in the country has had to factor it in to their own realms of work.

Am I the only person not to feel sorry for them..you still have a job feel lucky you should do!

Causes utter chaos in my work....... I'm actually even more annoyed you called it off as every business enterprise in the country has had to factor it in to their own realms of work.

The posties should have just rolled over and accepted whatever

terms they were offered by that fine upstanding trustworthy gentleman Peter Mandelson ungrateful barstewards. :qqb017:

The posties should have just rolled over and accepted whatever

terms they were offered by that fine upstanding trustworthy gentleman Peter Mandelson ungrateful barstewards. :qqb017:

haha :10900:

3) Yer Mrs gets the mail from the postie on the street and intercept the credit card statement you don't know about!

haha

no.2 take you back to the old days? :curtain:

Hey Wullie you can forget about going on strike near Christmas. Wee Roddy wants this and that and we Fiona wants one of them Nintendo Ds thingies. You think we are doing it all on my wage think again. So get back to work ya lazy bassa as you do nothing around the house when on strike anyway.

I think the above is probably the closest to the truth as to why the strike is off.

John

:43: not looking for pity, just a fair crack of the whip!

ooyah! :curtain:

basher the jambo
Hey Wullie you can forget about going on strike near Christmas. Wee Roddy wants this and that and we Fiona wants one of them Nintendo Ds thingies. You think we are doing it all on my wage think again. So get back to work ya lazy bassa as you do nothing around the house when on strike anyway.

I think the above is probably the closest to the truth as to why the strike is off.

John

I think most of the stuff you posted above would have the postmen in a rage. The postmen are thinking they have been backstabbed again and letting the only ace card they had(calm period) striking at christmas.

John

:2thumbsup: haha

Even this postie reckons you're not far off the mark there!

By the way, i tripped over my hoover once, good job, as i had no idea what that thing was! :curtain:

Am gutted, they had planned a march to my work because RM have leased some office space and had there "xmas" temps there and they were not pleased, we even had police on standby. Guess ill have to find someone else to noise up at lunch time. :th_o:

Am gutted, they had planned a march to my work because RM have leased some office space and had there "xmas" temps there and they were not pleased, we even had police on standby. Guess ill have to find someone else to noise up at lunch time. :th_o:

Lunchtime tomorrow you can noise up the hobos!!:2thumbsup:

Lazy ******s at CITYLINK, supposed to get a new telly today(top flat) buzzer went I answered card left in stair saying they had attempted to deliver and that no one was in,lying lazy git. Private enterprise eh? :qqb002:

And today they send it in a 1 man van, a 42 inch telly ffs I had to give the guy a hand masell or I would never huv got it. Amateurs, crackin telly mind.

John

Aye barry.

Most posties work their day off to compensate the strike day. Quite a few were seek they had to come in today, as they had worked their day off already this week!

Daz, many failed to appear at SWDO?

northfieldhearts

I am talking about no one getting post as there is no fecker walking about the street.

Daz, many failed to appear at SWDO?

A couple i think! maybe 2 part-timers?

A few boys came in with their civvies on, ready for the picketline and then found out they were working! :2thumbsup:

Even Zoro wondered what we were doing in at work! :stuart:

I am talking about no one getting post as there is no fecker walking about the street.

Total urine.

As far as I know, there have been no problems at all at staffing level in the EH8 area.

northfieldhearts
Total urine.

As far as I know, there have been no problems at all at staffing level in the EH8 area.

Staffing Levels may well be adequate but that doesnt expliain why our postie's alter-ego is the Invisible Man.

Staffing Levels may well be adequate but that doesnt expliain why our postie's alter-ego is the Invisible Man.

in all seriousness mate, If true, I'd monitor the situation. Came across many an unscruplious (sp?) postie in my years.

Archived