Derby in Melbourne

peckhamjambo

This thread is really for the Hearts boys living in Melbourne. Wondered where you are watching the derby on Saturday night? Is it the Charles Dickens Tavern off Collins Street, or are they showing another game?

Any info appreciated!

P.s. apologies to all those who despise the 'where can I watch Hearts' threads, but when needs must!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ha! I'm being dragged to a dinner at the Titanic themed restaurant in Williamstown so I'll be back in the house just in time for KO. I've even been landed with the driving as well. :43:

So, I'll be in the house, sorry!

Ha! I'm being dragged to a dinner at the Titanic themed restaurant in Williamstown so I'll be back in the house just in time for KO. I've even been landed with the driving as well. :43:

So, I'll be in the house, sorry!

Haha! Brilliant Geoff, heard about that restaurant!

Might drag my mate along to watch it in Dickens', I can owe him!

peckhamjambo ill be there mate!!

Good man, see you there fella!

Good man, see you there fella!

Say hi to big al for me, he will be the one with beard and grey allsports jumper.

P.s. apologies to all those who despise the 'where can I watch Hearts' threads, but when needs must!

OK, but what's wrong with the "Sticky" thread "Where can I watch Hearts" at the top of the Terrace?

OK, but what's wrong with the "Sticky" thread "Where can I watch Hearts" at the top of the Terrace?

Absolutely nothing, but for those who don't spend every waking hour on here and are therefore less familiar in terms of orientation, or those who need to attract the attention of people in a more visible way (as opposed to having a Melbourne related post hidden amongst hundreds of others), this is the best way.

:qqb017:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Absolutely nothing, but for those who don't spend every waking hour on here and are therefore less familiar in terms of orientation, or those who need to attract the attention of people in a more visible way (as opposed to having a Melbourne related post hidden amongst hundreds of others), this is the best way.

"Oh look at me, I have emigrated" post IMO.

"Oh look at me, I have emigrated" post IMO.

Love you and miss you big man! You keeping well?

The People's Chimp

nobody looks at it...

nobody looks at it...

spot on

Archived