Latest 5 troops killed in Afghanistan

Victorian

turned on by a member of the 'police' they were there to train.

add that to the sham of an election 'won' by a man mired in corruption when the troops are meant to be there to secure democracy and it really gets you thinking about what the flamin' point is. what are these men dieing for and what are wifes and children losing their husbands and fathers for?

you would have to be made of stone to not feel utter grief for the families.

Doctor FinnBarr
They need to get them the feck out of there imo.

Leave to cavemen to get on with it on their own.

True.

:57:

They need to get them the feck out of there imo.

Leave to cavemen to get on with it on their own.

We are not learning the lessons of history when it comes to Afghanistan. Lessons we should have learned from our own experiences there in the 19th century. No empire from the Alexander the Great to the Soviet Union, has ever successfully conquered the Afghan tribes. We should withdraw and leave it to a state of anarchy.

The West's main worry at the moment is Pakistan falling to a radical islamic government, given that the Pakistani's have already successfully developed Nuclear weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War

Britain and America have made the World a far more dangerous place.

Wading into Iraq and Afghanistan guns blazing has created a far more dangerous terrorist threat than ever existed before.

Afghanistan is an unwinnable war and if they are not careful they are likely to destabalise Pakistan.

Get the hell out immediately.

We are not learning the lessons of history when it comes to Afghanistan. Lessons we should have learned from our own experiences there in the 19th century. No empire from the Alexander the Great to the Soviet Union, has ever successfully conquered the Afghan tribes. We should withdraw and leave it to a state of anarchy.

The West's main worry at the moment is Pakistan falling to a radical islamic government, given that the Pakistani's have already successfully developed Nuclear weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War

i think that's part of the complete plan. to attempt to make a secure aly out of the neighbouring country which shares the mountainous badland region where all the radicals and would-be terrorists are holed up and trained and so on.

seems like pishing into a gale to me likes.

If we stopped poking our big fecking oar into places like Iraq, Afghantistan and the Middle East maybe we wouldn't be such a big target for these maniacs.

If we stopped poking our big fecking oar into places like Iraq, Afghantistan and the Middle East maybe we wouldn't be such a big target for these maniacs.

they will always but always find some excuse to carry on their 'jihad'.

support for israel being a favourite one.

not doing enough to stop the massacre of muslims in places like chechnya, palastine etc.

decadent western 'great satan'.

allies of apostates like saudi arabia.

you name it, it's any excuse to wage maniacal murder.

our governments don't exactly do us any favours though. they sure as heck don't do our troops any favours.

alwaysthereinspirit

Time to get them out. These type of countries will never change, they're stuck in the past and we need to leave them there. They only need our help when it's a natural disaster then they come running.

not doing enough to stop the massacre of muslims in places like chechnya, palastine etc.

our governments don't exactly do us any favours though. they sure as heck don't do our troops any favours.

Time to get them out. These type of countries will never change, they're stuck in the past and we need to leave them there. They only need our help when it's a natural disaster then they come running.

There's some seriously pathetic stuff being talked here lads. I think you'll find that all of the trouble is always started by the West. Start with the crusades, the various invasions of Afghanistan over the years, the carve up of land for Israel, the current Iraqi and Afghan invasions, the overthrow of governments like Iran's back when the Shah came to power.

The West is the root cause of all these problems not the muslim nations. Is it any surprise that there are radical muslims after the stunts the West has pulled on their patch?

Pretty sure a few of you would be pretty radical if Scotland had been given to the jews after the war and you and your families were herded onto the Isle of Skye (those that weren't killed in the process).

It is the West that uses any excuse to wage maniacal murder. The entire Western economy relies on war to exist.

Really pathetic comments there. You have both clearly been brainwashed by Sky News and the Daily Mail.

southside1874

Correct. If it wasn't them it would be someone else. If we don't take the battle to them they will bring it to us. They are losing the battle and are now trying to go with their last resort which is public opinion. That is a sign that they are losing ground.

The Black Watch are doing "great" over there. If we don't take this battle to them they will bring it here.

southside1874
There's some seriously pathetic stuff being talked here lads. I think you'll find that all of the trouble is always started by the West. Start with the crusades, the various invasions of Afghanistan over the years, the carve up of land for Israel, the current Iraqi and Afghan invasions, the overthrow of governments like Iran's back when the Shah came to power.

The West is the root cause of all these problems not the muslim nations. Is it any surprise that there are radical muslims after the stunts the West has pulled on their patch?

Pretty sure a few of you would be pretty radical if Scotland had been given to the jews after the war and you and your families were herded onto the Isle of Skye (those that weren't killed in the process).

It is the West that uses any excuse to wage maniacal murder. The entire Western economy relies on war to exist.

Really pathetic comments there. You have both clearly been brainwashed by Sky News and the Daily Mail.

Aye, your right but what the hell do you want us westerners to do? Our whole lifestyle and economy is what they are against. I don't think we should go back to the dark ages. We need to bring them to the table and discuss what they want. Is that going to happen??

Aye, your right but what the hell do you want us westerners to do? Our whole lifestyle and economy is what they are against. I don't think we should go back to the dark ages. We need to bring them to the table and discuss what they want. Is that going to happen??

I think you are talking about a tiny number of radicals.

The majority of muslims want a quiet life.

If the West wasn't meddling here there and everywhere then the moderate muslim nations would soon put pressure on the more radical nations and radical factions to pull their heads in.

It is difficult for leaders to clamp down on extremism as they are seen as doing the work of the West - if the West wasn't there the leaders would be able to come down hard on troublemakers.

You don't tackle a wasps nest by hitting it with a stick.

southside1874

If the West wasn't meddling here there and everywhere then the moderate muslim nations would soon put pressure on the more radical nations and radical factions to pull their heads in.

It is difficult for leaders to clamp down on extremism as they are seen as doing the work of the West - if the West wasn't there the leaders would be able to come down hard on troublemakers.

I get what your saying Melbourne. I don't think that by religion is much to do with it. I think its just people that want power in the name of religion that are having a wee battle with each other.

There is a group of folk that hold the power and the wealth and somefolk want to take that away. Yes their religion would provide a better life etc etc. It doesn't matter who is in control they will still kill and they will think their world is a better place. Its about who runs the economics of the world, who decides what the interest rates are and who decides whats a good place for investment. Greed is there within everyone. if it wasn't then there would be no fight or killing.

I can understand the political debate, and can see the points raised by both sides. I would possibly participate on another thread but on this one I just bleed for those poor kids murdered in cold blood miles away from home. I bleed for the parents and family of these boys, and for the lives and contributions they may have made if allowed to live to a ripe old age.

I have no compassion at all for the politicians who commit our young men to these dangers, and are so concerned for their own political future to admit its time get them out and deploy them to physically defend there own homeland.

I can understand the political debate, and can see the points raised by both sides. I would possibly participate on another thread but on this one I just bleed for those poor kids murdered in cold blood miles away from home. I bleed for the parents and family of these boys, and for the lives and contributions they may have made if allowed to live to a ripe old age.

I have no compassion at all for the politicians who commit our young men to these dangers, and are so concerned for their own political future to admit its time get them out and deploy them to physically defend there own homeland.

I too am gutted for the families of these lads, but people do need to see todays army for what it is - the fighting force for big business and bad government. It is the duty of parents to make their kids aware that in the army they will be sent to places that are of no concern to Britain to fight for causes that 99% of the population of Britain do not agree with.

Also, you can't call it cold-blooded murder when the Brits are an armed invading force in the home country of the killers/freedom fighters.

what are these men dieing for and what are wifes and children losing their husbands and fathers for?

you would have to be made of stone to not feel utter grief for the families.

Am I right in saying that every British soldier in Afghanistan is in Afghanistan because he volunteered for the army?

If so, they are "dieing" because they chose to join the army.

Doesn't mean they deserve it, doesn't mean it should happen.

But that's why they are dying.

Miller Jambo 60
Withdraw our troops and nuke the area, end of problem.

Certainly would be a fresh start.

You are trying to educate people to look after their own country.

They turn round and kill you.

TBH you cant help cowards and nutcases that are willing to blow themselves up.

Pull the troops out and let them get on with it.

Doug.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Why do people always say "The West"

We the west are not the only people Muslims extremists are at war with.

Russia had far worse issues than the WEST prior to 911 and still has alot of terrorist/rebel attacks most of which we hear nothing about.

China,believe it or not there have been more Muslim murders in China over the last 10years than Afganistan and Iraq combined.

West africa..the movement of Islam inwards into west africa like Sudan and Somalia are covered in one heck of alot of blood.

Thailand/Indonesia..Indonesia has had many problems with calls for extremist Islamic government,Thailand has been fighting a near civil war Vs Muslims in the south.

India..Nuff said

Pakistan extremists..nuff said

Algeria and Egypt again rocked by attacks and hard line Islamic groups trying to sieze power.

The West is treading on the toes of Islamic extremists in many places but please don't think we are solely to blame.

And don't think withdrawing from Afganistan will aplease them,lot of Muslims have gone to the Jihad there and are fighting our Soldiers better the fight is there than here those in this country that join terror groups or go abroad to fight a Jihad are either unbalanced or easy to manipulate.

Maybe there would have been fewer if we did nothing after 911 but was doing nothing an option????

The Taliban are pure power mad thugs,letting then get away with murder for a decade was a disgrace.The UN should have acted mid 90s unfortunatly its a weak organisation and a godsend to such groups like the Taliban.

To just get up and leave because we take casualtys would give them a strong hold,watch as Pakistan falls few years later and the Southern Soviet states....

Certainly would be a fresh start.

You are trying to educate people to look after their own country.

They turn round and kill you.

TBH you cant help cowards and nutcases that are willing to blow themselves up.

Pull the troops out and let them get on with it.

Doug.

Doug

What would you do to Iraqi soldiers if they had marched into Scotland, put in a puppet government and controlled every aspect of your life. Your friends had been killed by them and they stuck guns in your face at every turn?

You, of all people, would fight back. You should admire the courage of these guys. Fighting the war machine and putting on a show. In any other context you would be well proud of them.

I have no idea how you can call them cowards. They stood up to the USSR and are now giving America and Britain a run for their money.

It's like Cowdenbeath against Barcelona and it's 2-2 and we're deep in extra time.

Miller Jambo 60
Doug

What would you do to Iraqi soldiers if they had marched into Scotland, put in a puppet government and controlled every aspect of your life. Your friends had been killed by them and they stuck guns in your face at every turn?

You, of all people, would fight back. You should admire the courage of these guys. Fighting the war machine and putting on a show. In any other context you would be well proud of them.

I have no idea how you can call them cowards. They stood up to the USSR and are now giving America and Britain a run for their money.

It's like Cowdenbeath against Barcelona and it's 2-2 and we're deep in extra time.

They are cowards, always hiding behind women and children.

And this latest one , he was hiding behind a false identity.

The example you gave about Scotland is not going to happen as on the whole we are a civilised country.

1 Can go for a drink without the fear of being blown up.

2 Women can dress as they want

3 No intimidation at the polling booths

The thing is do these people want peace,TBH i think they like nothing more than a good scrap.

Doug.

There's no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to a war Doug. These guys are getting results on a budget that wouldn't keep the US forces supplied with bubblegum.

Two of the mightiest nations on the planet can't get to grips with a bunch of peasants with 40 yr old guns and home-made bombs.

Embarrassing eh?

Assuming we did pull out (which we won't, or at least not until Uncle Sam tells us) then what would we do with the troops?

Really, what is the point of our armed forces at the moment if all they were was to be a defence force? You could make so many budget savings it would be unbelievable!

So we bring the troops back and then make them redundant. Like that would happen...

As for the war in Afghanistan, I was initially in favour of it. The Taliban allowed Al Qaheda to use Afghanistan as a base with which to plot, train and execute their terrorist plans. Now to me it looks like this dude Kharzi is not really that much better - but then we shouldn't apply western "standards" to other cultures. After all they may be right and we may be wrong.

Bottom line is we (in accordance with HMV in the White House) have trotted along in blissful ignorance into this quagmire of a war with no real concept of a) how it should be fought B) how we know if we are winning and c) an exit strategy.

Whilst it is always sad and heartbreaking when a soldier is killed, and the rights and wrongs of the conflict can be debated however the bottom line is that person volunteered into the armed forces and should have been aware that this day may well come.

If we were to pull out now, what legacy is that for those who have already died? And what for the people who we are supposed to be protecting. Your average Joe in Afghanistan would not want the Taliban back I would imagine, but we are supposed to say "oh well, just get on with it" and so be responsible for further crimes against humanity? It's catch 22.

southside1874
Why do people always say "The West"

We the west are not the only people Muslims extremists are at war with.

Russia had far worse issues than the WEST prior to 911 and still has alot of terrorist/rebel attacks most of which we hear nothing about.

China,believe it or not there have been more Muslim murders in China over the last 10years than Afganistan and Iraq combined.

West africa..the movement of Islam inwards into west africa like Sudan and Somalia are covered in one heck of alot of blood.

Thailand/Indonesia..Indonesia has had many problems with calls for extremist Islamic government,Thailand has been fighting a near civil war Vs Muslims in the south.

India..Nuff said

Pakistan extremists..nuff said

Algeria and Egypt again rocked by attacks and hard line Islamic groups trying to sieze power.

The West is treading on the toes of Islamic extremists in many places but please don't think we are solely to blame.

And don't think withdrawing from Afganistan will aplease them,lot of Muslims have gone to the Jihad there and are fighting our Soldiers better the fight is there than here those in this country that join terror groups or go abroad to fight a Jihad are either unbalanced or easy to manipulate.

Maybe there would have been fewer if we did nothing after 911 but was doing nothing an option????

The Taliban are pure power mad thugs,letting then get away with murder for a decade was a disgrace.The UN should have acted mid 90s unfortunatly its a weak organisation and a godsend to such groups like the Taliban.

To just get up and leave because we take casualtys would give them a strong hold,watch as Pakistan falls few years later and the Southern Soviet states....

Because most of the issues are about western economics that run the world.

It is true that in most cases when deciding on the military for a career the possibility that one can be fatally injured should always be a consideration. This however is no less true for those in high risk occupations, police, fire, fishermen, steel workers on high projects, and numerous other areas of employment which carry elements of danger. I just feel that the loss of a young or any life suddenly, violently. is a cause for deep sympathy. We all choose our path in life, some of us choose ways that are in direct conflict with the principles and religious and political beliefs of others, but at the time of the great judgement, I just feel a sympathy without judgement for the reasons of presence at the place of death are appropriate. Keep the political, and other rhetoric for another place, either convey your feelings for these men or don,t. Air your political views by all means, thats what these mi9litary men die for whether you believe it or not. As long as what they were doing was officially legal not in any of our judgements immoral, any person dying doing his job and his family deserve our condolences.

It is true that in most cases when deciding on the military for a career the possibility that one can be fatally injured should always be a consideration. This however is no less true for those in high risk occupations, police, fire, fishermen, steel workers on high projects, and numerous other areas of employment which carry elements of danger. I just feel that the loss of a young or any life suddenly, violently. is a cause for deep sympathy. We all choose our path in life, some of us choose ways that are in direct conflict with the principles and religious and political beliefs of others, but at the time of the great judgement, I just feel a sympathy without judgement for the reasons of presence at the place of death are appropriate. Keep the political, and other rhetoric for another place, either convey your feelings for these men or don,t. Air your political views by all means, thats what these mi9litary men die for whether you believe it or not. As long as what they were doing was officially legal not in any of our judgements immoral, any person dying doing his job and his family deserve our condolences.

Bob, if you look at the original post, it wasn't specifically started as a condolences thread and several political statements were made in the OP.

Our presence in Afghanistan is nothing but yet another horribly misjudged military intervention in a country which has repelled every militarily superior invader since the days of the British Empire - and probably before that. Not learning the "the lesson of history" as was stated above... I understand at least the initial motivation to root out terrorism (somehow...). But the supposed additional moral justification of improving the lot of ordinary Afghanis is of course mere posturing, a sham. Yesterday proved yet again, that as soon as we leave , the place will revert immediately to hard-core medieval Islamic fundamentalism. Its 100% inevitable.

One of the people I work beside just came back from doing christian voluntary work in Rwanda, and the things that happened there were off the scale in terms of brutality. She saw the wall (now a shrine) where toddlers were killed by smashing their skulls of a wall - a machete or strangulation would have been kinder. Not far away, French NATO troops were playing football, whilst in neighbouring fields , people were being lined up for butchery by machete. The West sat on its hands then, as it has done subsequently in Zimbabawe and other tinpot regimes where the populace are variously starved, raped, brutalised and left for dead.

Absolutely no chance of the "moral West" intervening in Africa of course, and sadly we all understand why in terms of the geo-politics and self-interest. But please... all this self-serving tosh about improving the lot of ordinary Afghani's is utter hypocracy ... a dirty self-deluding lie on a grand scale. The sooner the government stops telling that lie - and get our troops out - the better.

alwaysthereinspirit

What's so pathetic about what I wrote?

"Troops out"

"Leave them alone"

"They'll call when they need us"

Done and dusted.

Our presence in Afghanistan is nothing but yet another horribly misjudged military intervention in a country which has repelled every militarily superior invader since the days of the British Empire - and probably before that. Not learning the "the lesson of history" as was stated above... I understand at least the initial motivation to root out terrorism (somehow...). But the supposed additional moral justification of improving the lot of ordinary Afghanis is of course mere posturing, a sham. Yesterday proved yet again, that as soon as we leave , the place will revert immediately to hard-core medieval Islamic fundamentalism. Its 100% inevitable.

One of the people I work beside just came back from doing christian voluntary work in Rwanda, and the things that happened there were off the scale in terms of brutality. She saw the wall (now a shrine) where toddlers were killed by smashing their skulls of a wall - a machete or strangulation would have been kinder. Not far away, French NATO troops were playing football, whilst in neighbouring fields , people were being lined up for butchery by machete. The West sat on its hands then, as it has done subsequently in Zimbabawe and other tinpot regimes where the populace are variously starved, raped, brutalised and left for dead.

Absolutely no chance of the "moral West" intervening in Africa of course, and sadly we all understand why in terms of the geo-politics and self-interest. But please... all this self-serving tosh about improving the lot of ordinary Afghani's is utter hypocracy ... a dirty self-deluding lie on a grand scale. The sooner the government stops telling that lie - and get our troops out - the better.

The truth slipped out this morning on the radio when a Govt 'source' said the troops are their to PROTECT BRITISH INTERESTS ...........so basically our share of the multi billion $ civil projects when ( if more like ) the country is ever stabilised .......................feck all to do with improving their lot as you say

What's so pathetic about what I wrote?

"Troops out"

"Leave them alone"

"They'll call when they need us"

Done and dusted.

"Time to get them out. These type of countries will never change, they're stuck in the past and we need to leave them there. They only need our help when it's a natural disaster then they come running."

Why would this country WANT to change? Why should it change?

Why does Britain feel that it has the right to force change on this country?

Maybe they do lead a simple basic life. Maybe that's the way they like it?

I can't remember many of these countries ever asking for help of any kind.

You take an arrogant view that somehow Britain is doing Afghanis a favour. Well it isn't and it never has done in the past. Britain is the terrorist in all of this, not Afghanistan and it is the British who are the cold blooded killers.

What damage has an Afghan person ever done to a Brit on British soil?

AlphonseCapone

As bad as the decisions our governments make, I'm glad you're not running the country, unbelievably naive comment IMO.

Apparently it costs between US$350k - $750k per year to keep a single soldier in Afghanistan. That's tax-payers money.

It would clearly be cheaper to buy the allegiance of the Afghans than it would be to fight them. A few bribes to the warlords and tribal leaders would see the US and UK get a lot further than they have so far. Diplomacy seems to be a forgotten art. 100 years ago Britain were pretty good at negotiating deals with people so that business could get done - look at the lease of Hong Kong etc.

Maybe Donald Trump and Richard Branson should be put in charge rather than some of these Generals.

We have come to a point where the big businesses involved in war (Haliburton, Lockheed Martin etc) push politicians into wars for the sake purely of profit.

What the mugs that support this **** don't realise is that they are paying for every last penny.

The Soviets went bankrupt chasing the cold war arms race. Britain and America are going to bankrupted by an imaginary war on imaginary terrorists.

alwaysthereinspirit
"Time to get them out. These type of countries will never change, they're stuck in the past and we need to leave them there. They only need our help when it's a natural disaster then they come running."

Why would this country WANT to change? Why should it change?

Why does Britain feel that it has the right to force change on this country?

Maybe they do lead a simple basic life. Maybe that's the way they like it?

I can't remember many of these countries ever asking for help of any kind.

You take an arrogant view that somehow Britain is doing Afghanis a favour. Well it isn't and it never has done in the past. Britain is the terrorist in all of this, not Afghanistan and it is the British who are the cold blooded killers.

What damage has an Afghan person ever done to a Brit on British soil?

Do you in all honesty believe Afgani women want to continue to live under Taliban laws with their brutal method of fear or reprisal.

Do you in all honestly believe that not many of these countries have ever asked for help of any kind.

Calling the British the cold blooded killers is just a "look at me, I'm contraversial" quote.

This is an open forum though so carry on believing.

Do you in all honesty believe Afgani women want to continue to live under Taliban laws with their brutal method of fear or reprisal.

Do you in all honestly believe that not many of these countries have ever asked for help of any kind.

Calling the British the cold blooded killers is just a "look at me, I'm contraversial" quote.

This is an open forum though so carry on believing.

I don't remember many Afghan women in the West standing up and saying that the troops are doing the right thing by the women of Afghanistan.

Look at this site:

http://afghanistan-journal.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html

If you can bear to look at all the pictures of dead women and children you are a brave man.

If you can look at the pictures of the babies disfigured by the depleted uranium shells used by the US and UK and still say that Afghan women are benefiting from the invasion then you are a total idiot. Funny that they don't show you those pictures on your Sky news eh?

It is you who is the dumb believer mate. Your belief that this whole exercise is for the benefit of the Afghan people is quite simply ridiculous. Even politicians have stopped claiming that the war is for their benefit.

As another poster has already quoted it is "about British interests".

But if you are still a believer then maybe you should volunteer to stump up more of the costs, because about 70% of Brits don't want to pay for it anymore.

alwaysthereinspirit
I don't remember many Afghan women in the West standing up and saying that the troops are doing the right thing by the women of Afghanistan.

Look at this site:

http://afghanistan-journal.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html

If you can bear to look at all the pictures of dead women and children you are a brave man.

If you can look at the pictures of the babies disfigured by the depleted uranium shells used by the US and UK and still say that Afghan women are benefiting from the invasion then you are a total idiot. Funny that they don't show you those pictures on your Sky news eh?

It is you who is the dumb believer mate. Your belief that this whole exercise is for the benefit of the Afghan people is quite simply ridiculous. Even politicians have stopped claiming that the war is for their benefit.

As another poster has already quoted it is "about British interests".

But if you are still a believer then maybe you should volunteer to stump up more of the costs, because about 70% of Brits don't want to pay for it anymore.

I dont watch Sky and I dont live in Britain.

Do you have any photos of Afghanis disfigured by the Taliban taken before 9/11 right after this $#!t happened. I'm sure they're all of smiling families just loving life.

I dont watch Sky and I dont live in Britain.

Do you have any photos of Afghanis disfigured by the Taliban taken before 9/11 right after this $#!t happened. I'm sure they're all of smiling families just loving life.

Whatever the Taliban did before doesn't justify any of what the US and UK have done since.

Maybe you can provide evidence of what the Taliban did? You seem convinced that life was hell for Afghanis under the Taliban. Maybe a lot of what you heard was propaganda spread by the UK and the US.

Please confirm for me that you really do believe that this whole exercise was initiated to provide benefit for the poor people of Afghanistan. I just can't fathom how someone can believe that.

You are still blinded by the mistaken belief that the Afghan people should be somehow grateful for the wonderful work the troops are doing for them. You also make very big assumptions about what Afghan men and women want. They are probably quite glad that they don't get many American TV shows and the thought of freedom fries probably turns their stomachs.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Whatever the Taliban did before doesn't justify any of what the US and UK have done since.

Maybe you can provide evidence of what the Taliban did? You seem convinced that life was hell for Afghanis under the Taliban. Maybe a lot of what you heard was propaganda spread by the UK and the US.

Please confirm for me that you really do believe that this whole exercise was initiated to provide benefit for the poor people of Afghanistan. I just can't fathom how someone can believe that.

You are still blinded by the mistaken belief that the Afghan people should be somehow grateful for the wonderful work the troops are doing for them. You also make very big assumptions about what Afghan men and women want. They are probably quite glad that they don't get many American TV shows and the thought of freedom fries probably turns their stomachs.

Actually, most of it was spread by lads mags like Loaded!

Anyway, the Taliban banned football, therefore they are fundamentally mental.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Are you calling "Alwaysinthespirit" a jazz-mag junkie?

You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment...:whistling:

Archived