The best Hibs team in 30 years

i8hibsh

I can't even think about the game on Saturday as I know we will lose however here is something to put a smile on your faces

Hibs had the best team they have had since the mid 70's under Monkey Heid with O'Conner, Ratboy, Brown, Thompson blah blah blah and we beat them 4-0, 4-1 and 4 -0

13 goals in one season (including the goal at ER) when they were the best they have been in 30 years

Always the wee team

FTH

I can't even think about the game on Saturday as I know we will lose however here is something to put a smile on your faces

Hibs had the best team they have had since the mid 70's under Monkey Heid with O'Conner, Ratboy, Brown, Thompson blah blah blah and we beat them 4-0, 4-1 and 4 -0

13 goals in one season (including the goal at ER) when they were the best they have been in 30 years

Always the wee team

FTH

So Hibs have a worse team than under Mowbray, but we will still get beat by them.

And thats something to smile about?

So Hibs have a worse team than under Mowbray, but we will still get beat by them.

And thats something to smile about?

God you are boring

God you are boring

As i have already stated you are the most boring poster on kickback and now i would like to add the most negative.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

That was when we had a team, set up to, and capable of scoring goals, which they generally did.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Hate sticking up for the Hobos, but Mcleish's team with Latapy, Sauzee, Mixu etc. was much better, IMO. Put it this way, there's no way in a million years that Deek and co would have beaten us 6-2.

God, I feel dirty after that.

Always the wee team

FTH

You're a WEIRD (Man) Boy...How's the knicker stealing going?? :th_o:

Hate sticking up for the Hobos, but Mcleish's team with Latapy, Sauzee, Mixu etc. was much better, IMO. Put it this way, there's no way in a million years that Deek and co would have beaten us 6-2.

God, I feel dirty after that.

Yes, I agree. Laughably, a bunch of people over there think their current side is better! Which is just delusional.

Archived