Farts

Swanny17

Who decided that farting was bad etiquette?

It is human nature, and we should all be allowed to let one rip freely without fear of embarrassment or work colleagues taking the hump.

I can't imagine it bothers animals, such as cows in a field, too much if another of their species lets a cracker go.

So why does this act of human nature get frowned upon?

We have Fathers for Justice, I think we should start a "Justice for Farts" campaign.

N.B. Following through should still be frowned upon.

I can't imagine it bothers animals, such as cows in a field, too much if another of their species lets a cracker go.

They have space to move away. People in an office environment don't.

Say What Again

I can't fart anymore. I didn't realise how much I'd miss it :43:

On the plus side I'm exempt from blame when someone drops one in the boozer.

It is human nature, and we should all be allowed to let one rip freely without fear of embarrassment or work colleagues taking the hump.

We have Fathers for Justice, I think we should start a "Justice for Farts" campaign.

Why the prejudice against following through? Its a sick society if we can't soil the old keks without some do-gooder frowning at you.

And anyway, farting is actually a primordial method of communication between alien life forms, according to David Icke. Try it - go down the pub, let one rip, and watch the facial expressions of those around you. Thats a natural alien response to your message.

"Farters For Justice", surely...???

chester copperpot
I can't fart anymore. I didn't realise how much I'd miss it :43:

On the plus side I'm exempt from blame when someone drops one in the boozer.

For some bizarre reason, I would like a further explanation on the above.

Care to explain?

Say What Again
For some bizarre reason, I would like a further explanation on the above.

Care to explain?

I had my bowel removed 11 months ago.

A sad day, the end of my farting days.

because it's smelly. i think there should be farting rooms in restaurants, like htey used to do with smoking. they outlawed smoking in pubs, that smells better than farts. but anyway, i think farting is fine, the louder the better, but as long as it doesn't smell

Gavsy Van Gaverson

What a shame :43:

You cannae beat a Sunday moring fart, after a good scoop the night before :2thumbsup:

Sexton Hardcastle

Its pretty brutal in a pub/club when someone lets one slip out and there is no smell of fags to cover it. It becomes a battle if you flag it up and point the finger or wait for someone else to get a whaft and then pile on with the blame.

My main contention is when someone farts they release particles of their own **** into the atmosphere.

I don't like most people and I certainly don't want to be inhaling bits of their excrement.

However whatever floats your boat your freak.....

However whatever floats your boat your freak.....

Just lightening the mood, freak.

:curtain:

I may be in a minority here, but has any KB'er ever had the temptation to phone a mate on the mobile while having a dump and letting them listen to the splashing and farting noises?

Just curious.

Miller Jambo 60

Why is it bad cos its minging.

chester copperpot

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that, sorry.

On a slightly seperate note, anyone ever go for a pee and be standing doing your business and realise you need more than a pee? Then it's too late to turn and sit - impossible to nip it - but you can't relax and let it go in case of back end release as well?

no - only me? I'll get my coat.......................... :hat2:

Everyone should be allowed to fart freely unless they have had a king rib supper a truly horrendous whiff i saw a guy empty a pool room once with such a guff!!!!!

Deuchars is lethal. Nearly emptied the Golden Rule after a few of those once. Still couldn't get served in under 20 mins though.

My two year old thinks farting is the funniest thing on earth, his own or anyone else's.

Farts are fairly digusting though. I'm not sure about the science behind the assertion that farts contain tiny bits of excrement, it's methane and some other gases I imagine and it gets it's smell from mixing with the poo. We are disgusted by the smell of rotten food becuase it's bad for us to eat so there's a reaction to the smell of rottenness which we learn and it protects us from eating and drink stuff that would make us sick.

I saw that on a Robert Winston documentary a few years ago and you can trust him because of his lovely moustache.

I'm sure that particles of excrement come out when I let one go.

Feckin lovely when you can almost 'see' the fart.

I'm off to Delhi on business next week.

I'm always wary of a fart when in India............

:hat2:

I'm not surprised!

I take it you go and sit on the can when you want to let one go just in case?

Miller Jambo 60
I'm not surprised!

I take it you go and sit on the can when you want to let one go just in case?

Always mind being at the Gorgie road end say about 1974.

An older guy dropped a *****r in front of me and the guy next to me said to bloke.

When was the last time you had your head ventilated.

Honestly the guy was going to hit him.

Could be called fart rage.

Doug.

Indeed I do!!!

Always try and 'evacuate; before I go to the factory in the morning 'cos they don't have cans.........just a hole in the floor!!!

:hat2:

Remember once I emptied half the dance floor (including a group of decent-looking lassies) in Stereo with a particularly bad one. It really was vile.

Played along with everyone else, though, by looking around with a disgusted 'who the **** was that?' expression on my face. It was only until the taxi home I admitted to everyone it was me.

Is that medically possible to have that removed!

ouch dude I feel for you

One of the great pleasures of life is when having the first pee of the day to simultaneously let go a monster fart.
bet you're really an old romantic in the morning :57:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can you still do a jobby?

Say What Again
Can you still do a jobby?

Not out my arse I can't :43:

Though I am due another op to rectify that.

The Old Tolbooth

Is that called rectifying your rectum?

(Sorry mate, couldn't resist) :th_o:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That's mental! Thoughts are with family and friends. xoxo

Say What Again
Is that called rectifying your rectum?

(Sorry mate, couldn't resist) :th_o:

That's mental! Thoughts are with family and friends. xoxo

:10900:

I was thinking of becoming a doctor once so I did a week of work experience in the Royal. They took us to see an operation on a man who was born without an anus. I don't know how such a thing might come about, but this guy was 35 and was on his 36th op about this (or the other way round). A crying shame, what a way to live.

Remember once I emptied half the dance floor (including a group of decent-looking lassies) in Stereo with a particularly bad one. It really was vile.

Played along with everyone else, though, by looking around with a disgusted 'who the **** was that?' expression on my face. It was only until the taxi home I admitted to everyone it was me.

Thats a regular occurence for me. Fart in a crowded place and go with the flow. I've emptied bars on many occasions. My guts are certainly not my strong point.

Dunno what it is but I always had a lot of wind and I'm only a wee guy. Never a wee fart, always monsterous ones, which take some effort. With a sigh of relief at the end :2thumbsup:

Always mind being at the Gorgie road end say about 1974.

An older guy dropped a *****r in front of me and the guy next to me said to bloke.

When was the last time you had your head ventilated.

Honestly the guy was going to hit him.

Could be called fart rage.

Doug.

Fart rage! ha ha ha.

That's a beauty!

Sneezed and farted at the same time today, stung my nipsy it did.:hat2:

Worst bit about that is you are never sure how loud the fart was and whether anyone else heard/noticed! :10900:

I once let a rip snorting loud one off in the train but I had my headphones on and didnt get the same volume of noise like all the others that stared at me did:smiley2:

I may be in a minority here, but has any KB'er ever had the temptation to phone a mate on the mobile while having a dump and letting them listen to the splashing and farting noises?

Just curious.

On the phone to my brother, telling him how I don't like this years Hearts tops and timed it to perfection when telling him about the navvvvvy blue sleeves.

Also I dont fart I have a dog who does that for me.

Archived