Tickets for the derby

K1874M

Im sure the website said there was around 1,000 left.

Should be fine i would think.

Sweet.... last time I was up for a game it was Killie, we all know what happened then!

We will sell out I think and we have to get right behind the team no mater who plays. We are all in the same boat and we are all hurting but its a derby FFS. Lets bring these nuggets back down to earth on saturday with a right royal humping!!!

ah that feels better :)

loveofthegame

Given recent results/performances I dont think many will sell this week so you should be ok. Hope we get near to a sell out though, give the players a lift and hopefully spur us on to what would be a massive win.

Don't shoot the messenger but the chat in the pub is theres 100s of Hibs fans trying to get tickets for the hearts end then trying there luck at getting in the Roseburn and if no luck sitting beside you's.

Hope they get kicked up and down the stand.. then...... have to suffer in the cells as the police shout through that Hearts have won the game.

That'll teach them.

PS they could just dig out the old seat costumes, sneak in over night and hide amongst the other seats?

Don't shoot the messenger but the chat in the pub is theres 100s of Hibs fans trying to get tickets for the hearts end then trying there luck at getting in the Roseburn and if no luck sitting beside you's.

Is this ordinary supporters desperate to see the game or casuals intent on causing trouble?

Nelly Terraces

Must be a right laugh down the pub wi you fecking hobo plums.

Bunch of absolute welts.

I chose a 3 day session in Newcastle over the derby this time.

I hope Hearts make me regret it.

Sexton Hardcastle

Good to see the glory hunters coming out of the woodwork. Last season they shifted around 1000 tickets and now they reckon they can fire into the home end.

Got to laugh.

Can say the same about the Hearts fans who couldnt get a ticket for love nor money under Burley, now struggling to sell out the derby.

And the last time you sold out a derby was??????????????

was it the big cup semi ?

Miller Jambo 60

The muppets will get thrown out then.

Not the highest of intelligence.

Doug.

I wouldnt either. I wouldnt enjoy the match at all to be honest.

The plan is to try get in the roseburn with the home end tickets, hoping the ticket folk wont check.

Could be dressed up as seats in the home end afterall if it goes to plan.

i could be wrong but im pretty sure that the security will be making sure everyone goes to the right section.....security/police is always increased on derby days!

The Old Tolbooth
well i certainly wouldn't go in the hibs end at easter road!

I done it once around 20 years ago, never again! We were leading at half time 2-1 and I was on the verge of being outed because I couldn't bring myself to even clap when they scored and thought I was in for a doing.

The plan is to try get in the roseburn with the home end tickets, hoping the ticket folk wont check.

No offense mate but if thats the big idea among the hibs fans that want to see the game then they must be thicker than they look.

Theres absolutely no way that a person holding a ticket for the Wheatfield/Gorgie will get access into the Roseburn.

For ****s sake. How utterly daft are these silly *****?

Good luck to them though. They either have to go home after shelling out ?25+ or sit among the Hearts support.

F@nnies.

Guest jambomickey
I done it once around 20 years ago, never again! We were leading at half time 2-1 and I was on the verge of being outed because I couldn't bring myself to even clap when they scored and thought I was in for a doing.

there's no way i couldn't cheer if hearts scored john.

The Old Tolbooth
there's no way i couldn't cheer if hearts scored john.

It was difficult, I was smuggly grinning away inside and trying not to let it show :10900:

To you not have the whole roseburn stand anyway ?

Sorry - just figured out that you think getting tickets for the wheatfield stand then moving arcoss. NO-way this will happen, because if there is no hearts fans in the roseburn stand then they block the stand off.

Also i can`t remember a debry in the last few years where we have not sold out at easter road, even under frail, you were lucky to if there was about 50 unsold.

No, it's normal fans wanting to see the game. I got offered ?100 for my ticket in the ground on Saturday for instance.

I couldn't see any trouble with the fans that do get in your end, they won't have colours cheer etc but still imo it's not right.

i could see there being trouble if someone suspects theres a hibs fan about

chester copperpot
It was difficult, I was smuggly grinning away inside and trying not to let it show :10900:

Thing is you look like a hibs fan, so Im sure you were fine.

...Not getting in who sells the most tickets arguement though because there is no contest, especially over the last couple of seasons.

Correct. Your attendances have always been pish.

Can say the same about the Hearts fans who couldnt get a ticket for love nor money under Burley, now struggling to sell out the derby.

Correct.

I meant fans are getting tickets for the other stands and using them to get in the turnstyles in the roseburn hoping the stewards dont check the tickets. Stupid I know but if 5 or 10 get away with it then it's there money to gamble with.

There was plenty empty seats the last derby when we won 1-0 (Fletcher)

Not getting in who sells the most tickets arguement though because there is no contest, especially over the last couple of seasons.

Tickets are barcode scanned, if the reader tells the fan that this is actually a HMFC end ticket, then the stewards / police are not going to be stupid enough to say 'Oh dear, you seem to be at the wrong gate, let me point you in the direction of wehere you should be going'

The tickets will be removed from their hands, and they'll be on their way, great plan :stuart:

i could see there being trouble if someone suspects theres a hibs fan about

I dread to think what might happen to a Hibs fan discovered in upper N or P where there is generally one steward within saving distance and the busies are at least 2 minutes away.

my dad took me to the cow shed when I was a wee laddie ( 3,4,5 years old)

dreek fester rd . ONCE WAS ENOUGH.

And I have never looked back.

HMFC1874.

with the ticket scanners surely there is no way hibs fans could use a ticket for the wrong end they'll be programmed to reject them

with the ticket scanners surely there is no way hibs fans could use a ticket for the wrong end they'll be programmed to reject them

yip, and do the plums not realise you need to be registered with hearts to buy tickets?

You have just got to laugh at the Hibs support. Only 2 weeks ago they played Kilmarnock at ER and if they won they could have gone top of the leaugue!

Attendance....10800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yip, and do the plums not realise you need to be registered with hearts to buy tickets?

Not if you walk into the ticket office.

Not if you walk into the ticket office.

Think you still need to supply a name and address, no? I've always been asked for my name which is already on the Hearts database, so presume if your not then you'd require to give them some details.

The Old Tolbooth
Thing is you look like a hibs fan, so Im sure you were fine.

Least I'm "allowed" to go :laugh:

In fact, she doesn't get a choice when it comes down to Hearts, I'm there regardless!

Archived