Queues at bus stop.

Tams bird

It really gets on my nerves when im waiting on a bus and people stand at the front and i think they are getting on the bus, when they are waiting on a bus four back in the queue.

If you ever read about a fight about a fight at a stop, I have started it.

Also women who put there shopping bags on a seat and dont want to move them.

I asked someone to move her purchases on Friday, not happy, she put them in front of her, things spilt out and she just left them for people to step over.

Sunday morning moan over...:smiley2:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I refuse to queue, there is no rule saying you have to. It's just a sh*tty British thing.

I wait at the side and go on when I please, if I'm in a good mood I'll let old folk on first. It bugs me that they think they own the bus though.

I take it you are at work with a hangover. :stuart:

No work on a Sunday, and no hangover :smiley2: (maybe next Sunday )

I refuse to queue, there is no rule saying you have to. It's just a sh*tty British thing.

I wait at the side and go on when I please, if I'm in a good mood I'll let old folk on first. It bugs me that they think they own the bus though.

Our innate understanding of the queuing 'system' is what once separated us ( the Brits ) from the rest of the supposedly civilised world !

As for old folk, unfortunately age does not always bring wisdom :th_o:

Miller Jambo 60
It really gets on my nerves when im waiting on a bus and people stand at the front and i think they are getting on the bus, when they are waiting on a bus four back in the queue.

If you ever read about a fight about a fight at a stop, I have started it.

Also women who put there shopping bags on a seat and dont want to move them.

I asked someone to move her purchases on Friday, not happy, she put them in front of her, things spilt out and she just left them for people to step over.

Sunday morning moan over...:smiley2:

Oh dear , hope hubbies not going to get it tight.

Bus stops, my pet hate is when no one talks and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Greeting screaming bairns are a pest too, been there want to move on.

Bus drivers that try and make you look daft cos youve given them the wrong fare.

Even though you only get a bus once every 3 months.

People that smell, a bar of soap ffs.

Nah stick to the car.

Miller Jambo 60

Can see it now, bus queue rage with Ken:smiley2:

Jam Tarts 1874

To jump on the bus ahead of someone who has been waiting for longer than you is disrespectful, inconsiderate and just plain ignorant.

Many years ago the bus stops actually had "queue this side" and "queue other side" written on their respecitve sides so that people queued properly, it's just a matter of good manners, but obviously this is sadly lacking in our society today.

i was smoking a fag at the bus stop the other day and some snooty mare tutted loudly and moved away to the kerb to be free of the smoke. she was about ten feet away ffs and it was so windy there's no way any smoke would have ruined her life. so now it seems that people will even try to take personal ownership of the fekin street.

i was smoking a fag at the bus stop the other day and some snooty mare tutted loudly and moved away to the kerb to be free of the smoke. she was about ten feet away ffs and it was so windy there's no way any smoke would have ruined her life. so now it seems that people will even try to take personal ownership of the fekin street.

Just the air they are breathing perhaps?

Dean Winchester

Well it is illegal to smoke at bus stops afaik :curtain:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I think you and your "male friends" should keep your antics well hidden behind closed doors instead of at bus stops upsetting the general public.

Miller Jambo 60
Bus ******s. :10900:

Never get on the things.

Cant get through the doors.

Sorry big man you have taken action to solve this:2thumbsup:

Doug.

A bit late now I suppose anyway but why cant the manufacturers make cigarette smoke so dense that it just hangs around the fag smokee ?

I was never a tut tut'r but it was also bizarre and annoying how the smoke from a fag in an ashtray NEVER seemed to waft back into the puss of the aforementioned smokee :th_o:

Just the air they are breathing perhaps?

I'm sure the fumes of the traffic will see to her health quicker than a smoker 10 feet away.

Archived