WHATS YOUR SONG OF THE DECADE??

Jambo2006

Well here we are almost the end of another Decade, The end of the Naughties

I was listenin to a radio station the other day (Absolute Radio ) Former Virgin Radio.

They are lookin for your Song of the last 10 Years, I voted for The Killers ''Human'' and Snow Patrol ''Chasing Cars''

Ok we all have our own tastes in Music, so lets hear the Hearts Fans song of the Decade...Whats Yours???

this_is_my_story
Well here we are almost the end of another Decade, The end of the Naughties

I was listenin to a radio station the other day (Absolute Radio ) Former Virgin Radio.

They are lookin for your Song of the last 10 Years, I voted for The Killers ''Human'' and Snow Patrol ''Chasing Cars''

Ok we all have our own tastes in Music, so lets hear the Hearts Fans song of the Decade...Whats Yours???

Not much of a music fan then? :stuart:

lets hear the Hearts Fans song of the Decade...Whats Yours???

The Hearts are having a paaaartyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Human isn't even the best Killers song of the decade.

I would go for Chasong Cars too though. Don't see why people seem to dislike Snow Patrol. They are nothing groundbreaking but song slike Run, Chocolate and 'CC' are pretty decent and catchy.

Probably not my song of the decade but I heard Song 2 by Blur the other day and it reminded me how good a song it is.

• 2 weeks later...
deadly serious.

song of a generation.

00602498629994_640x480_01.jpg

Lol. We'll agree to disagree, mate.

Limp Bizkit are really not my cup o tea. I mean they can't even spell biscuit properly!:10900:

Also think Fred Durst (sp) is a be ll end of the highest order.

Must be an age thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EvE92yoRg

This is my song of the decade, Goose - Black gloves

it's also the theme from champions league 2006

Picard, just as i was starting to think you had really good taste in music (from the what you listening to thread) you bring out limp bizkit. Ach everyones different, life would be boring if we all liked the same things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EvE92yoRg

This is my song of the decade, Goose - Black gloves

it's also the theme from champions league 2006

Picard, just as i was starting to think you had really good taste in music (from the what you listening to thread) you bring out limp bizkit. Ach everyones different, life would be boring if we all liked the same things.

haha, quite true. I thought pretty much every 90s kid loved rollin.

I do have good taste in music btw.

haha, quite true. I thought pretty much every 90s kid loved rollin.

I do have good taste in music btw.

I liked it at the time, but quickly grew out of it. I put limp bizkit in the same category as greenday (fecking hate them, but they annoyingly have a few decent songs)

I'm waiting for the 40th anniversary version of "Give Peace a Chance" by Yoko, Julian and Sean before I decide.

maroonlegions
I'm waiting for the 40th anniversary version of "Give Peace a Chance" by Yoko, Julian and Sean before I decide.

Good shout.:2thumbsup:

maroonlegions
that isn't even the best song muse song this decade! or even in the top 5.

Well i like it and the name of this thread and the OP did ask what is YOUR best song of the decade.All about personell taste my good man.The Muse song you posted i do like too , good lyrics too.:smiley2:

deadly serious.

song of a generation.

00602498629994_640x480_01.jpg

Very true. :2thumbsup:

Another song I always remember is Heaven is a Halfpipe by OPM. I'm not saying its any good but it was catchy at the time :curtain:

Say What Again
Susan "SuBo" Boyle...Wild Horses...Close this Thread NOW!! :2thumbsup:

We have Radio 2 on at work and I think it's their 'record of the week' - meaning I hear it a couple of times a day.

It's growing on me a little.

Archived