USUAL STORY

section N

Everytime we have a good result(like wed at parkhead)everyone on JKB thinks we are back and ready to climb the league table. . yet everytime we slip up there are calls for the managers head. . ive said all along this is the worst Hearts team ive seen in a while and although i give the team credit for a decent performance at parkhead during the week i wasnt expecting mirracles in the league . .its about time people start to realise we are a very poor team and im very worried about the derby next week, hope we pick up our performance or we are in trouble!

WE ARE THE HEARTS!!!!

FTH

TYT

Everytime we have a good result(like wed at parkhead)everyone on JKB thinks we are back and ready to climb the league table. . yet everytime we slip up there are calls for the managers head. . ive said all along this is the worst Hearts team ive seen in a while and although i give the team credit for a decent performance at parkhead during the week i wasnt expecting mirracles in the league . .its about time people start to realise we are a very poor team and im very worried about the derby next week, hope we pick up our performance or we are in trouble!

WE ARE THE HEARTS!!!!

FTH

TYT

Its simple, it isnt as kneejerk as it first looks.

The Celtic game symbolised a kickstart to our new season.

The fact that we reverted to type i.e. utterly toothless has shown to the vast majority of people who saw the game that no trend has been bucked.

This is it until the end of the season unless something drastic is done.

CSABA FOR THE CHOP

Skippy Doodle

WE ARE THE HEARTS!!!!

FTH

TYT

given the apathy amongst the crowd today before kick off it would seem most of us took wednesday for what it was - our cup final and papering over the cracks

The difference is that today no-one can blame Stewart. We were lucky against Celtic. We are crap and lacking self belief. All the crap about how things would be better with Black on for Stewart. Now people saying things will be better without Obua. As we can forget a change of owner to a wealthy Hearts supporting owner there is only one change that can salvage the season. Get rid of Csaba. We all know it's a crap league and we are one point off 11th.

given the apathy amongst the crowd today before kick off it would seem most of us took wednesday for what it was - our cup final and papering over the cracks

Exactly. We were a matter of inches (on a number of occasions) from leaving Celtic Park on the end of another defeat. Had Stewart's penalty been an inch to either side he would have continued as public enemy number one on here.

Even with the penalty we were saved by the bar and the post, some awful striking and good defending.

Had anyone pointed this out in the aftermatch of Wednesday they would rightly have been told to stop moaning and enjoy the win - because let's face it, we need to enjoy every win we get - but it doesn't change the fact that Wednesday was essentially a blip in our current form.

Exactly. We were a matter of inches (on a number of occasions) from leaving Celtic Park on the end of another defeat. Had Stewart's penalty been an inch to either side he would have continued as public enemy number one on here.

Even with the penalty we were saved by the bar and the post, some awful striking and good defending.

Had anyone pointed this out in the aftermatch of Wednesday they would rightly have been told to stop moaning and enjoy the win - because let's face it, we need to enjoy every win we get - but it doesn't change the fact that Wednesday was essentially a blip in our current form.

You could also argue we were a matter of inches from leaving today with a draw. There's a fine line between failure and not so much failure. Sadly, we tend to fall on the wrong side at present. :th_o:

Archived