That Linesman on the left today

jambojackbilly

Skippy Doodle

Very true but the outcome today would have been the same regardless of the assistant getting a few calls wrong

ToadKiller Dog

I dread when i see that baldy linesman warming up before the game ,he has never given us anything from the first time i saw him to today .

We would have still lost with out him on the line ,but his decisions could have made it a higher score .

That's being extremely kind to him.

Fecking cheating bald **** imo.

The Jonsson corner that wasn't given and the Thomson "foul" were laughable given he was in spitting distance of both.

Managed to spot the passback easily enough, though.

At least it gave us somewhere else to vent our frustration.

Seymour M Hersh
clutching at straws.

I don't think anyone is using it as an excuse for the defeat. Are fans not allowed to vent their anger at crappy performances from officials without being accused of using it as an excuse?

Guest jambomickey
I don't think anyone is using it as an excuse for the defeat. Are fans not allowed to vent their anger at crappy performances from officials without being accused of using it as an excuse?

yes off course! i'd much rather look at what i seen with my own eyes from a hearts team on the pitch who could still be playing now and not scored.

Seymour M Hersh
yes off course! i'd much rather look at what i seen with my own eyes from a hearts team on the pitch who could still be playing now and not scored.

Well there are plenty of other threads to do that on Mickey.

Archived