Norwich City Fan in Internet Strop

Boris

He he.

Our resident canary will be along shortly to take great offence at your comment in a 3,000 word post. :smiley2:

No he won't. He thinks it's funny. :2thumbsup:

No he won't. He thinks it's funny. :2thumbsup:

Also noticed on that article that Stephen Fry suffers from manic depression.... I think there's a theme running here.... :10900:

Also noticed on that article that Stephen Fry suffers from manic depression.... I think there's a theme running here.... :10900:

Now really - there's no call for that. :laugh:

Only in jest, Shaun... only in jest. :10900:

I know, and it made me laugh. :) Stephen Fry's so sensitive, he makes me look like I have the hide of a rhinoceros - and that takes some doing, it must be said.

By the way, which poster did you used to be? I'm assuming you've changed your username?

portobellojambo1
I know, and it made me laugh. :) Stephen Fry's so sensitive, he makes me look like I have the hide of a rhinoceros - and that takes some doing, it must be said.

By the way, which poster did you used to be? I'm assuming you've changed your username?

Che Guevara

I get bored and change my name every few months. :10900:

Used to be, among others, Flogel_No_7, Mojo the monkey and Che Guevara.. or even further back, Tamus_Flogel_7.

Che Guevara

I get bored and change my name every few months. :10900:

Used to be, among others, Flogel_No_7, Mojo the monkey and Che Guevara.. or even further back, Tamus_Flogel_7.

Ah, of course! :smiley2:

jamboinglasgow
How is this news? :th_o:

is it just me or does Twitter feel very forced upon. Companies and media love it, so do celebrities and politicions. Do Twitter pay the media alot to big it up or something.

For this to be the third most important story on the bbc news site is very wrong.

I would say this is incorrect as it is normally termed bipolar disorder.

Although, those that are affected are still described as being manic or 'high', followed by extreme lows. Quite a debilitating condition.

It's all peaks and troughs......

New seen twitter, used it, or ever will. Who cares about other people, only care about me...:10900:

Say What Again
How is this news? :th_o:

I know it wasn't the point of the OP, but that's exactly what I thought.

'Stephen Fry might stop tweeting - and then hints he might not'

Hold the back page.

FFS.

jamboinglasgow
I know it wasn't the point of the OP, but that's exactly what I thought.

'Stephen Fry might stop tweeting - and then hints he might not'

Hold the back page.

FFS.

Now he has made peace with someone who criticised him. Gee whizz, how would he cope if he went on kickback.

Twitter is for self-absorbed people and those who want to be lick up the backside of famous people (I accept that there are some normal and decent people on twitter.) I think part of the reason I cant stand twitter as everything I watch, listen and read is pushing twitter into my face. Telling me how amazing twitter is, that I must go on it, read the pointless and dull posts of famous people and tv programs. In fact the only thing that doesn't shove twitter in my face is my friends i.e. real people. None of the people who I am friends with goes onto twitter and posts it (or at least they never broadcast it.) At least when I signed up to facebook, I was recomended to join it by friends before it was popular (e.g. when you had to be at certain uni's to be allowed on it.)

Archived