The begbies!!

busby1985

Just wondering if any jambos will be attending my bands first ever gig tonight?!

Anyone interested its in harleys bar bathgate and its 5pound on the door, the shermans are headlining a very good young scottish band!!

Hopefully see some jambos there!!

Fth

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Are you the Jambos answer to the Proclaimers ?

What sort of music do you play ?

How did you get your name ? Anything to do with Trainspotting ?

Good luck i hope you sell many records .

Haha hopefully we are although our lead singer might throw a spanner in the works come january!!

We are a bit of a mix, libertines, the clash joy division type stuff! To qoute the mighty boosch "elememts of the past and future coming together to make something not quiet as good as either"

Yeah we couldn't think of a decent name then watching trainspotting it just came to us!!

We have a myspace and stuff if u fancy a listen, its not the greatest just now but we have some recordings coming soon!!

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Think a Jambos last appearence on Top of the Pops was Wattie from the Exploited

Cool name for a band

Haha exploited cool band!!

Well mate thanks for the support if you are ever interested in coming to a gig let me know, the more jambos the better!!

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Haha exploited cool band!!

Well mate thanks for the support if you are ever interested in coming to a gig let me know, the more jambos the better!!

Bathgate mmm no really , i will wait untill you play in the Capital

heartgarfunkel

Good luck, great name. your iconic band T-shirt should be a photo of the great Isaac Begbie replicated many times in pop art style!

Victor Mancini
Haha hopefully we are although our lead singer might throw a spanner in the works come january!!

We are a bit of a mix, libertines, the clash joy division type stuff! To qoute the mighty boosch "elememts of the past and future coming together to make something not quiet as good as either"

Yeah we couldn't think of a decent name then watching trainspotting it just came to us!!

We have a myspace and stuff if u fancy a listen, its not the greatest just now but we have some recordings coming soon!!

good luck with your gig mate, myspace link would be apprieciated.

maybe u should change it to "the busbys"(if the rest of your band aint jambos sort them out:th_o:) lol!

Think a Jambos last appearence on Top of the Pops was Wattie from the Exploited

Cool name for a band

unfortunatley the last jambo was that tube fi livi who done some nasty "dance"(loose term) song in the 90's i cant remember his name though his video filmed in his room with hearts bedsheets and posters was posted in the shed recently

good luck with your gig mate, myspace link would be apprieciated.

maybe u should change it to "the busbys"(if the rest of your band aint jambos sort them out:th_o:) lol!

unfortunatley the last jambo was that tube fi livi who done some nasty "dance"(loose term) song in the 90's i cant remember his name though his video filmed in his room with hearts bedsheets and posters was posted in the shed recently

he was called cicero

I tried for the busby's but they weren't as keen as me!! Haha!! Now live on top of the pops the busby's, amazing haha!!

I tried for the busby's but they weren't as keen as me!! Haha!! Now live on top of the pops the busby's, amazing haha!!

Random question for you mate... Is your lead singer a jambo???

How did the gig go ?

Amazing mate, we were 2nd from headlining but played that long that we ended up being the headline act!! Great night!!

ive seen you on myspace...not to bad.

let us know when you are playing at grv and ill be sure to be there with some of my goones

Say What Again

I might be wrong but isnt Scott Arfield the lead singer???

Are you hinting that Arfield's going to Hibs in January?

Archived