U14's V Wexford

Meadows

Playing at Riccarton tonight (it'll be freezing :smiley2:) Should be not only a hard test but a cracking game..8pm ko.

Anyone got relatives /pals playing??

Nucky Thompson
Playing at Riccarton tonight (it'll be freezing :smiley2:) Should be not only a hard test but a cracking game..8pm ko.

According to my computer it's still 16 degrees outside so no danger of freezing. You must have someone close playing Calum:smiley2:

Seymour M Hersh

Angus Beith might be playing.

I'll settle for watching the U19s against Falkirk tomorrow morning.

Was going to go but at Meggattland instead...

Was going to go but at Meggattland instead...

The U19's are playing at Meggetland in the morning? What time? And is it a specific pitch?

Meggetland is about 10 mins from me, so might go along :10900:

U-14s v who?

The U19's are playing at Meggetland in the morning? What time? And is it a specific pitch?

Meggetland is about 10 mins from me, so might go along :10900:

Under 19's are playing at Riccarton versus falkirk...It is an Edinburgh Schools thingy at Meggatland.

Uly...The clue is in the title:10900:

Uly...The clue is in the title:10900:

It is too. :biggrin:

It's just that "Wexford" is not a word I'd expect to see on JKB all that often. :th_o:

It is too. :biggrin:

It's just that "Wexford" is not a word I'd expect to see on JKB all that often. :th_o:

The wife and I went on hols there once. Great beach couple of good pubs. Honest people - so friendly! Went to the races the last day(which is a public park) and recouped the price of the holiday!!!

Would recommend it to anyone

Archived