Fancy Dress

mulleted_jambo

mulleted_jambo

Going to a Haloween Party on Saturday and have no idea what to go as.

Anybody got any ideas.

Something cheap and that doesn't take too much effort is preferable.

Joke suggestions are also encouraged.

Just got an invite to one myself, bit short notice and I am completely broke so it will have to be a cheap and cheerful effort.

I am sure I have a bag of old Up Helly Aa suits somewhere in the loft that might do the job !

cutting it a bit fine are you not :stuart:

some of the fancy dress shops up town have like cavemen/women outfits that are about ?15 or so?

mulleted_jambo
cutting it a bit fine are you not :stuart:

some of the fancy dress shops up town have like cavemen/women outfits that are about ?15 or so?

I was thinking just a white sheet with eye holes and and afro wig and going as the ghost of Micheal Jackson.

I was thinking just a white sheet with eye holes and and afro wig and going as the ghost of Micheal Jackson.

haha that could work

check out Matalan, Tesco or Asda they have some dressing up outfits

Go in a pair of Y-fronts.

When they ask what you're there as you say "Premature Ejaculation"

When they say "Premature Ejaculation??", you say "Yeah, I just came in my pants"

I'm here all week, try the veal.

GC

:laugh:

My mate dressed up as dean shiels when he was at hibs... full kit and an eye patch.

Means wearing that rag though.

My mate half dressed as the Hitcher before. Slowly got less Hitchery as it got nearer his feet.

"D'ya like eels boy?"

Buy a cheap and cheerful scary mask,job done.

I am having a party for the kids (ahem) tomorrow,one of my pals is coming as Darth Vader.Dont ask??????????

Say What Again
Go in a pair of Y-fronts.

When they ask what you're there as you say "Premature Ejaculation"

When they say "Premature Ejaculation??", you say "Yeah, I just came in my pants"

I'm here all week, try the veal.

GC

Along the same lines, take a female with you and give her a collie buckie. Say you've come as a tortoise. When they ask who she is, point to your back and say, 'This is Michelle'

:stuart:

Archived