Zali out for 2 months?

Chaps

Guest JamboRobbo

Gives the keeper and defence and chance to continue their run together anyway.

Bouzid and Jose and Balogh starting to look pretty solid back there, only 1 goal conceded in the last 3 games. Thomson and Wallace doing fine at the back and looking good bombing forward also.

All in all, won't be missed unless we get an injury to Jose or Bouzid. Even then Johnson is back fit so no worries.

Can't say I'm not disappointed.

I thought our best defensive partnership was looking like Zal and Jose.

The main reason our disciplinary count is far lower this season than last is due to Zal being out.

No real loss, would rather give McGowan a chance personally.

Mr Brightside

Bit disapointed with this news, as I am not totally convinced with Bouzid.

Seems to make rash challenges ang get caught wrong side of the striker a lot.

Bit disapointed with this news, as I am not totally convinced with Bouzid.

Seems to make rash challenges ang get caught wrong side of the striker a lot.

Thats how i see it too.

Zal is a great defender and i think him and jose can form a great centre partnership.

But if we contine with clean sheets then i don't care who plays.

Good news imo that suso is out, would like to have black in for him as i thought he was havng a good game, if he is also out play eggy in the middle. Have nova and robinson on the bench, and if it is not working than go more attacking !

Gives the keeper and defence and chance to continue their run together anyway.

Bouzid and Jose and Balogh starting to look pretty solid back there, only 1 goal conceded in the last 3 games. Thomson and Wallace doing fine at the back and looking good bombing forward also.

All in all, won't be missed unless we get an injury to Jose or Bouzid. Even then Johnson is back fit so no worries.

agreed.

normally i would be gutted by this but at least bouzid seems to moving in the right direction now. we also have kosovo dave.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

A good chance for the Shepherd and Bouzid to form a partnership. Zaliukas gets better the longer he is out, on here. Nothing more than average.

Guest JamboRobbo
agreed.

normally i would be gutted by this but at least bouzid seems to moving in the right direction now. we also have kosovo dave.

oops forgot about him. :smiley2:

We_are_the_Hearts
agreed.

Bouzid still looks a bit slow to me and is still too rash and twice gave away silly fouls on Wednesday by diving in instead of just standing up.

I do like how he isn't afraid to join in with the attack when the chance arises however. Similair to Bougherra that.

Zal and Jose would be a better defence but will need to wait for that.

Bouzid still looks a bit slow to me and is still too rash and twice gave away silly fouls on Wednesday by diving in instead of just standing up.

I do like how he isn't afraid to join in with the attack when the chance arises however. Similair to Bougherra that.

Zal and Jose would be a better defence but will need to wait for that.

i was all for zaliukas replacing bouzid as well but with him hopefully settling in better then at least we should be able to cope with zaliukas being out. there is plenty other cover as well.

gonc & bouzid are still forming their understanding and it should follow that the longer they are together the better they will become.

you only have to hope that bouzid is also the subject of technical coaching from the manager, just like any player.

I agree Bouzid and Jose are starting to look good alongside each other it would still be good to have Zal fit. This is after all a sqaud game.

I made a similar point on the Suso thread. Yes we didn't miss him the other night against Celtic but if there's a few more injuries or suspensions we will start to miss these players.

And as for Ryan Mcgowan, someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it would appear to me that Csaba just does not rate him. He has had countless opportunities of the past season and a half to give him a run out and just never gives the guy a chance.

Nelly Terraces

Time for Bruiseheid and Shep to step up to the plate big time now then. I reckon Zal was coming onto a game more last seaz, just our luck he's banjoed for months then eh. Anyway, over to the Bruise/Shep - it's up to you now boys.

Teuchterjambo
A good chance for the Shepherd and Bouzid to form a partnership. Zaliukas gets better the longer he is out, on here. Nothing more than average.

"Zaliukas gets better the longer he is out" How true and shows great insight.

It is amazing how absence blunts the memory to failings and enhances the positives.:2thumbsup:

Zaliukas really does divide opinion doesnt he ?!

Personally I'm disappointed as given Goncalves form and the competence of the two young full backs I thought he might have given us a good back 4.

Just my impression of course but I'm worried Bouzids an accident waiting to happen, I just hope its not a week on Saturday.

I assume Kucharski is the forgotten man judging by the posts on this thread?

I'm sure he'll be in the team soon enough when the new DoF is installed.

Archived